[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Does anyone have any tips for beating Classic mode on 9.0 Difficulty on the 3DS version? I've been stuck on it for months.

I sacrificed defense for strength and used a custom Little Mac my main, it matters what badges your character has. Even with minimal defense, I actually beat 9.0 with him, and it was nerve-wracking, you should use the strongest attack boosting moves you can find. Remember who your best character is and your other mains. 

In battle, always be wary of dangerous items and remember to block enemy attacks. You can also hold L or R and the Circle Pad to dash behind and avoid attacks, like dodge rolling. I hope this info is helpful to you, good luck.

Fixed! Chrom is just an Ike clone anyway, whlie Lyn is not only the first FE lord to see a release overseas, but also the first lord to use both a sword AND arrows.

Seriously, I'm still surprised that Lyn isn't playable yet.

Thats even better, personally I wish they made Lyn playable character but over all we have enough swords wielders in the game which having Roy Eliwood back 'Seals the deal' on that. :goodmood:

I sacrificed defense for strength and used a custom Little Mac my main, it matters what badges your character has. Even with minimal defense, I actually beat 9.0 with him, and it was nerve-wracking, you should use the strongest attack boosting moves you can find. Remember who your best character is and your other mains. 

In battle, always be wary of dangerous items and remember to block enemy attacks. You can also hold L or R and the Circle Pad to dash behind and avoid attacks, like dodge rolling. I hope this info is helpful to you, good luck.

Maybe it would be wise to have three of those items that reduce your abilities, but your Attack goes way up, and your defense only goes down a little bit. Because usually those items do not take away your ability to do anything important.

I been playing Ryu (SF) lately and one thing I can say he is a very good character to use if you are playing All-star mode on Hard on the 3DS version also discovered you can perform all his strong sp. attacks by inputting normal action commands with the Smash ( A ) button. No wander Ryu is Banned from some tourneys. LOL! XD

Bowser should have been used before that one patch nerfed his Bowsercide, and even then you were not allowed to lose any life until you got to the Shadow Clone battle.

Because prior the patch, you could just cheese out the Shadow Clone battle by commiting Bowsercide (using Bowsercide so both Bowser and the Shadow Clone fall off the stage).

I was about to say yea bowser was the best choice for classic 9 on 3ds when it first came out I abused it like crazy. got all the customs that way. Then I have to do it again through wii u :( since it doesn't carry over it only carries the chars specific builds. Nowadays I would reccomend little mac or Ganondorf. ganon is just a stupid strong power house. Bowser is too but his nerf kind of hurt him hes still pretty useable though. Ike is a good idea too he will just tank most things and you can deal damage right back I would reccomend the custom move that gives him super armor for his crouching b though. Any char with counters you can basically cheese out most rounds using them.

My available time online is pretty limited, mostly ten minutes for three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), but I'm still open if people do want to play around that time.

I've been playing as Ryu for quite a while and so far... I suck at using him.

I still don't have Lucas yet. I'll probably get him Saturday or Sunday.

My available time online is pretty limited, mostly ten minutes for three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), but I'm still open if people do want to play around that time.

I've been playing as Ryu for quite a while and so far... I suck at using him.

I still don't have Lucas yet. I'll probably get him Saturday or Sunday.

No prob when ever you have time Man!

Sure. We can go later today if you want. I eat out at a local tavern on Fridays, and they have Wifi there, so I might have more time. So... check me out from 11:45 to about 12:15. My dad has a rule against me with my 3DS out while eating, and... I kind of went to a tavern, I had my face glued to my 3DS and I kind of felt embarrassed at myself that moment, so I kind of set that rule on myself too.

Sure. We can go later today if you want. I eat out at a local tavern on Fridays, and they have Wifi there, so I might have more time. So... check me out from 11:45 to about 12:15. My dad has a rule against me with my 3DS out while eating, and... I kind of went to a tavern, I had my face glued to my 3DS and I kind of felt embarrassed at myself that moment, so I kind of set that rule on myself too.

LOL! sure thing man I might be playing something else during the time but if I see you online then I be ready for ya in smash.  :-)

....and the Fan-Art for SSB-Ryu begins:

c87180301b88f39447f3a53693bfa2dd_zpsc3b7

23bfc3dba165e43f3edaa25cfac546a7_zpsc7rn

sample-d3beda4c0ceb81fc52ebda95506d625c_

6585082b42528e588ef2a80d50df50ec_zpsoaxd

Also some for Roy Eliwood's return:

8803f1cb730e4fbf6398ecb92e9d6fa0_zpsesjj

72c748725d7543dbe4d004a236df8d68_zpsteoq

fe2efa38429c823163fe6f181247a6f0_zpstinu

GGs, Galvatron!

That best of 5 was epic, I died purposely to go SD with you, I was a little off on the >+B and you capitalized on it, great job!

I know! that was awesome!! as hell we was pretty much even with all the matches. when I was playing Wendy Koopa I had the Smash-power you was able to knock me out. I know you was going to do one of ryu's final smash thats why I was trying to keep a distance and knock you before you was about to unleash it. But over all Good bouts. :goodmood:

I need to train more with Roy Eliwood so i can get my grove back with him since i played him in Melee.