[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

James bond would have been great, probably a better version of snake.

Actually, Sonic and Solid Snake were already planned to be in Smash as early as Super Smash Bros Melee.

In fact, the creators of Sonic and Solid Snake each asked Nintendo to include their character, but Nintendo couldn't because they were too far in development already.

And don't forget that James Bond was once considered to be included in Melee, but ended up in the Cutting Room Floor due to copyright problems.

You know I never thought of considering James Bond to be a character in SSB since the 007 games series. that would bean awesome. :-)

It's all because Microsoft bought Rare, they really ruined all of those character's chances.

It's not MS's fault. GoldenEye 007 was a licensed game, so Rare never owned him in the first place. This is also why GoldenEye 007 wasn't included in Rare Replay.

Strange, though, when you think about it. Bond was originally a novel/film character, yet he was still considered.

Seeing as it's practically impossible to add Snake back into Smash now that Konami are arseholes, they could always rework Snake's moveset for Pico. It'd give us another F-Zero rep at least, though I can't imagine people would be happy knowing that some turtle alien stole Snake's moveset.

And yes, Pico does use guns. He is a war veteran and assassin, after all.

Seeing as it's practically impossible to add Snake back into Smash now that Konami are arseholes, they could always rework Snake's moveset for Pico. It'd give us another F-Zero rep at least, though I can't imagine people would be happy knowing that some turtle alien stole Snake's moveset.

And yes, Pico does use guns. He is a war veteran and assassin, after all.

Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea to add another F-zero rep. Im just hoping Nintendo bring the F-zero series back so it can gain back some popularity. :-P

• 4 weeks later...

Well. New DLC Stuff which includes that Super Mario maker stage. What really grabbed me are the Captain Falcon and Fox outfits for Mii Fighters. Guess it's time for me to create another Mii for the Fox outfit!

Cool!

Well looks like in a few days we will see who the next DLC character will be. at least I got enough money in my Eshop account for that event. :goodmood:

• 1 month later...

Me and a friend talked about him and he said to him with limit breaks and projectiles he looked like Ryu+Shulk

I actually see the Ryu part now that I think about it a little lol. Mostly just thought of Ike+Shulk though.