[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I wouldn't mind Big Blue if it means they can split the F-Zero musics between two stages.

To be honest, it's kinda sad that F-Zero and EarthBound's only stages on the Wii U version are returning stages and not new ones like in the 3DS version. HD Magicant and Retro Mute City pls. Wouldn't mind Fourside either.

Yeah Fourside is the stage I missed the most. I hoping that will return for DLC. as well as Pokemon Stadium (Melee/Brawl versions). :-P

I wouldn't mind Big Blue if it means they can split the F-Zero musics between two stages.

To be honest, it's kinda sad that F-Zero and EarthBound's only stages on the Wii U version are returning stages and not new ones like in the 3DS version. HD Magicant and Retro Mute City pls. Wouldn't mind Fourside either.

Considering Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Metroid, Yoshi, Wario and Sonic all get only returning stages in the 3DS... yeah, maybe that's why I don't like the 3DS stages that much. (My problem is that they didn't even bring back any of the good stages.)

Sadly, none of those stages would ever return in Smash 4, because their themes are already used elsewhere.

Yes, that's the reason I have, because that's a logical reason.

But anyway, what I would love to see as a possible new DLC stage is a new Mother 3 stage that is NOT New Pork City.

What about Osohe Castle?

Sadly, none of those stages would ever return in Smash 4, because their themes are already used elsewhere.

Yes, that's the reason I have, because that's a logical reason.

Yeah but I wouldn't say that for the Pokemon stadium stages  cause any battle music base from the series can fit to them also 6 playable pokemon characters with only a couple stages to represent them dosn't fit well to me :-P

Speaking of which, anyone notice that the theme for the SSBM Jungle Japes stage in the 3DS version is the Kongo Jungle SSBN64 theme instead of the one from Melee?

On another note: I've been playing around with the Mii Brawler for a bit, and I can't help but ask: Is there ANY reason to use any of its 3 moves over it's 1 and 2 moves?

Neutral Special

1: A projectile. Not too strong, but is the only option it has for range. Can be shot in the air for added range. Can be pretty fun to use, and sometimes useful.
2: A strong punch that can be charged up and released when desired. Since it can be used at any time when fully charged, it's fairly unpredictable.
3: Pretty much Falcon Punch as a kick: very powerful, but good luck hitting anything with such a slow attack.

Side Special

1: Brawler charges forward. If it hits, sends a flurry of combos that hit hard. However, Brawler is left open if the opponent blocks. Good horizontal recovery.
2: A charged drop kick. Very powerful, and jumps off the opponent even when blocked, so it's harder to counter than the first move. If it misses though, it leaves him open for cooldown. Good horizontal recovery.
3: If anything, can be used as a counter, but isn't that strong, easy to hit with, or has very good horizontal recovery.

Up Special

1: A chop kick that goes up and down. Has the best vertical recovery.
2: A spinning kick that has better range than the other two, while having both horizontal and vertical recovery.
3: ...A strong uppercut, the same as Little Mac's Up Special. Strong, but has low recovery vertically, and even worse horizontal recovery.

Down Special

1: Brawler's version of the Bowser/Yoshi bomb. Stronger than Yoshi's and quicker than Bowser's, but slower than Yoshi's and doesn't have the horizontal range of either. Burry's opponents if it hits, allowing for some follow-up attacks.
2: A fun little dodge maneuver. Not terribly strong, but can be fun and used to trick the opponent.
3: On the ground, rushes forward with a series of kicks. Stays in place in the air. A bit better than the other 3 moves, but I'd still rate it the lowest of his moves.

Speaking of which, anyone notice that the theme for the SSBM Jungle Japes stage in the 3DS version is the Kongo Jungle SSBN64 theme instead of the one from Melee?

Play the one from Smash 4 and the one from 64 side-by-side and you'll notice they're not the same theme.

Because it's impossible to shuffle music around, obviously, or have the same music play on a different stage :L

That said, I wasn't a fan of Brinstar Depths given how hard it was to fight on (and get a stable footing for more than 5 seconds), so I'd rather it didn't return.

Play the one from Smash 4 and the one from 64 side-by-side and you'll notice they're not the same theme.

They're still pretty much the same theme though. That theme was reused in Melee for the throwback stage as well.

Yes, it's real!

And Roy even got his Melee Flare Blade back!

Also, looks like Ryu really got his Focus Attack after all.

However, I did noticed an odditity:

D4zyLPQ.png

Yup, that's the official Street Fighter logo for Smash 4, and yes, it looks almost exactly like the one from Super Smash Bros Crusade.

To be honest, that wouldn't be the first time a company got...ahem..."inspired" by fans.

Now, if you will excuse me, I will now wait for an reaction from AwkwardZombie (webcomic creator most known for his Smash comics).

Well I be damn! .........

LOL! I guess you were right on the money on this TrinitroMan

Lets hope Roy got a different Final Smash! :goodmood:

Sadly, I heard that Roy's Final Smash will be the Critical Hit again.

Sakurai, you had one job to do! ONE. FUCKING. JOB! Giving Roy his Sword Of Seals as a Final Smash!

In other news, have a load of the official SSB4 remix of Ryu's Theme:

Nice way of also implementing the speed-up part from the original Street Fighter 2.

Yup, that's the official Street Fighter logo for Smash 4, and yes, it looks almost exactly like the one from Super Smash Bros Crusade.

You know that Street Fighter has it's own set font in the title, right? Also Crusade's logo looks really different so assuming that Nintendo got it's inspiration from a fangame is an incredibly forgone conclusion.

Anyways here is Ryu's stage.

prBYVHh.png

Dreamland 64 is coming back,

aBU2blI.png

and Ryu's B-moves

uLLkcVa.png

U4R0uC3.png

9h9uYsL.png

hCZgus8.png

And Roy's

dIkwwEG.png

J5V58ba.png

HVzNG3g.png

SG8gVfe.png

Well, I'll be damned! That makes 2 Capcom representatives now... and Roy, I look forward to play as him.

Yeah make you wonder will thier be a Nintendo vs. Capcom. in the future LOL! XD

[edit post]

nep__nintendo_vs_capcom_by_machriderz-d5

nintendo_vs__capcom_box_art_by_lwiis64-d

..some people can only dream right?  :-)

Sadly, I heard that Roy's Final Smash will be the Critical Hit again.

Sakurai, you had one job to do! ONE. FUCKING. JOB! Giving Roy his Sword Of Seals as a Final Smash!

Argh! that killed 1/3 of the hype for him on that.  >:-(

Well lets just hope they aren't lazy with ryu's win music, and i'm suprised they actually used roys newer look.

Now I wait and hope that the character i voted on the ballot gets in, but also i'll watch the leaks tomorrow, when dey r offishul