[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Just found out that the Dedede cameo actually disappears when Dedede is fighting there.

Too bad that's all though. I mean, if Dedede fights in Dreamland 64, Alfonso could man up the flying.

Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"

I highly doubt that Wolf will return at this point, if Lucas, Roy and Ryu really end up being released in one single patch, but what do I know.

I think Wolf's chances are actually pretty solid even at this point. He seems like a well wanted character, and with the trend going on of bringing back Smash Brothers 2 and 3 characters people didn't absolutely hate, he actually has a decent chance. Better than Pichu anyway. No one's missing that little shit.

I agree about fountain of dreams. Another stage i missed personally. :-P

about K.Rool and other characters that might be jumping in as Garchompmatt put it we can't draw that conclusion if we are only getting a couple more characters for DLC we might have more for next year. Hell since the roster is already looking big we might have up to 60 characters for the game.

Yeah I feel ya on that Tony. :-P

but you know at least Ryu  has some more people to he can fight on his journey to become the ultimate fighter. :goodmood:

I'm glad you think they should bring back FOD, that stage was beautiful, and had that orchestral Gourmet Race remix. I think they left the Dedede cameo in there for accuracy's sake, and honestly, Ryu's a much better fit than Snake IMO, his new stage looks great. I hope there are still at least 3 spots left open for more DLC. because those two were pretty much spoiled for all of us. Still, with 60 chars, it's definitely the biggest Smash game yet.

Miiverse is for free, Ryu can be obtained together with his stage only (and is thus for both versions), and Dreamland 64 is for both versions.

Also, Suzaku castle has got special music speed up on hurry up when using the CPS2 original.

Also, I'm having problems with updating my Smash Bros game on 3DS, but that's understandable.

Well, more new amiibos, they brought back Hyrule Temple and Peach's Castle from N64!, and Ryu's stage looks great, I'm glad they're bringing back more N64 stages. 

They gotta have N64 Battlefield & Melee's Final Destination, that would be perfect.

Gaaaaah! All this Smash goodness comes out, and I still have a week before I get home! I can't even access the Eshop on my 3DS because I can't connect to Dalhousie's internet with it.

I wanna play as Ryu so bad. :(

8QYRR63.jpg

All we need is Chrom to complete the crew. LOL! but to bad he is only a Final smash assist but its not like we need him anyways. XD

wow!! Ryu is in this..I can't help but wonder if Akuma isn't somewhere hidden waiting to attack.

That would be soo damn funny it that would had happen. LOL!