[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Just now, MugoUrth said:

I can't watch videos, but I hear he can turn into a dragon, which is the only reason I'm not personally seeking Nintendo out and having them all hung. ...By their legs for an hour and using them as one of those executive clacking ball toys. ...I'm kidding, but is the dragon form only a final smash, or is it actually used in Corrin's moveset?

Its kinda weird to say, Corrin can change to his/Her dragon-from mainly when he uses his special moves. He/she can transform Fully when using the counter move and the Final Smash.

1 hour ago, GarchompMatt said:

Water/Dragon? I'm sure neither Kingdra nor Palkia would mind :P

Yeah if you think about it

I always thought of Corrin like a Legendary pokemon in FE: If/ fates since the concept of the game has two version (birthright/conquest) just like how we get two versions of the regular pokemon series and plus a special version.

The way His/her moves stands out in SSB reminds me of some moves a pokemon does:

Dragon Fang ---> 'Dragon Claw' (just a spike thrust)

Dragon Fang shot ----> 'water pulse' (with an effect like 'dragon breath'[ sometimes cause paralysis] ); Now If up close it be like 'Crunch'

Dragon Ascent (not the same like Rayquaza) -----> 'Fly'

Counter Surge -----> 'Counter' (but its a water-type and can hit more then one opponent)

*Torrential Roar  can be like a very strong water-type signature move for Corrin if he/she was a pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if relevant, but:

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2016/01/18/the-case-for-reimu-hakurei/

This is an article I wrote before Corrin and Bayonetta were revealed, but sadly, it was only released today (since some errors had to be corrected and stuff).

I hope you enjoy my Smash 4 DLC Case article (with tweaks by the Sourcegaming Team) nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Whew! relievedplz_zps5x8jrjmi.gif

... played SSB(3DS) for awhile and Man! sure is alot of Cloud Strife players out there. But the only good thing about going against them is they are on the slow side, which leaves them wide open for combos. Even though I have a new circle-pad im still alittle rusty. need to play abit more to get my grove back. Its like The only character I can play real well with is Roy Eliwood and my Mii swordsman. I need to play the Koopalings more.  :-)

7 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Check out what's inside the link, because it only gets better. ;)

Nice way explaining it man! If ZUN does retire (I doubt) maybe its possible for her. then agian speculations are rising that their could be a possible Smash NX that could be a port of the the Wii-U/3DS version which i post about it here: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/26301-character-roster-predictions-for-the-next-ssb-nx-unofficial/&page=3

12 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

Actually, the DLC was showcased at a Japanese tournament.

Oh.. :-P

but still more likely Japan will have it first either way

Looking at that gameplay Bayonetta well definitely be top tier considering she has great recovery. She also has great combo-ability from the ground to the air. Love to try her out but at the same time im going to hate dealing with Bayonetta players online i know that going to be a pain.

11 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

So... no word on a surprise character or anything?

1 minute ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Nope.

But there's still Smash NX...if the rumor is even true.

We just going to have to wait and see by spring or summer time during the next E3 event when Nintendo introduce the NX [if thats the official name off it]. Other than that we are not going to expect anymore surprises after the last DLC Update. :-P

11 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I'm still kind of POed by Bayonetta and Corrin's inclusion.

Yeah but It is what it is man.

Personally I didn't really care who made it in the roster as long as my main (Roy Eliwood) is back i'm satisfied. :goodmood:

Bayonetta could be my next main when she comes out. :-)

Bringing some of the old forgotten veterans back would be a good step for the new title, Nintendo should focus on things like Wolf and the Ice Climbers, those 2 many want to see make it back to the Smash family. I'm surprised that Wolf especially wasn't in 4.

6 minutes ago, SSBK65 said:

Bringing some of the old forgotten veterans back would be a good step for the new title, Nintendo should focus on things like Wolf and the Ice Climbers, those 2 many want to see make it back to the Smash family. I'm surprised that Wolf especially wasn't in 4.

Im Surprised about Wolf not being included as well when his theme was already in the game. :-P

More likely in the next smash he comes in, already a playable character with a New Final smash,  that what im looking at hopefully.

Ice Climbers were going to be in though; they had them working on the Wii U version and everything.

They physically couldn't bring them back this Smash, though they'll almost certainly be back next Smash; even if the NX turns out to be a 'set' of consoles (a portable and a home console), one can assume they'll both be of similar power.