[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Well lets just hope they aren't lazy with ryu's win music, and i'm suprised they actually used roys newer look.

Now I wait and hope that the character i voted on the ballot gets in, but also i'll watch the leaks tomorrow, when dey r offishul

Yeah! come to think of it their is supposed to be a Nintendo-Direct annoucement tomarrow (or monday) so will see if thier is an official annoucement about all this. :-P

Looks like we will get Roy and Ryu tommorow: http://www.twitch.tv/crediar

Stream showing Ryu and Roy as well as Suzaku Castle and Dreamland 64 in action.

So yeah, Ryu has no customs, but can still choose between Hadouken and Shakunetsu Hadouken somehow.

His Donkey Kick become his Forward Smash. Also he's the first Smash character to have TWO Final Smashes.

Shin Shoryuken when close to an opponent and Shinku Hadouken otherwise.

Haven't seen much Roy yet, but appearantly, his Final Smash is NOT Critical Hit after all. Still need to confirm that though.

Also:

They forgot to remove the Dedede cameo appearance from Dreamland 64! >:(

EDIT: Just saw Roy's Final Smash. While it's still Critical Hit, it's actually not a carbon copy of Marth's Critical Hit, but is actually more different and more...uhm...Roy-like. It's still has the depleting health bar, though.

Looks like we will get Roy and Ryu tommorow: http://www.twitch.tv/crediar

Stream showing Ryu and Roy as well as Suzaku Castle and Dreamland 64 in action.

So yeah, Ryu has no customs, but can still choose between Hadouken and Shakunetsu Hadouken somehow.

His Donkey Kick become his Forward Smash. Also he's the first Smash character to have TWO Final Smashes.

Shin Shoryuken when close to an opponent and Shinku Hadouken otherwise.

Haven't seen much Roy yet, but appearantly, his Final Smash is NOT Critical Hit after all. Still need to confirm that though.

Also:

They forgot to remove the Dedede cameo appearance from Dreamland 64! >:(

EDIT: Just saw Roy's Final Smash. While it's still Critical Hit, it's actually not a carbon copy of Marth's Critical Hit, but is actually more different and more...uhm...Roy-like. It's still has the depleting health bar, though.

Actually doing the shakunetsu input changes his neutral special, which is way past cool.

gameplay vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_3kI9Ogr68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWKScE5CqKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjB1rs2IHdk

I am hyped for roy but ryu... I will download it regardless but really dont understand why this is a thing.

This. He just does not looks like he fits in....I will still get him though along with Roy and Lucas. (need to get Mewtwo as well)

This. He just does not looks like he fits in....I will still get him though along with Roy and Lucas. (need to get Mewtwo as well)

yeah I be honest with yall I didnt fell he fits in as well. but since this is going to be the first official time to see ryu vs mario (or Lucario) then I'm up to buying them as well. :-)

{edit post]

Oh by the way Sweetfire13 those vids you posted has been removed by YT. :-P

whats funny about these leak videos is that i haven't even seen any of them and now they're all removed, so now i really do have to wait until they r offishul :P

Well you know how Nintendo Co. feels about Leaks. :-P

They really try to make this a surprise but you know how it is these days on the the internet.........  -_-

No offense to the fans, but I do think he's out of place, like Sparkboy, but an interesting addition nevertheless. I'm hyped that Roy's back, he was one of my mains in Melee. I also think they should bring back Fountain of Dreams, that stage was gorgeous. These two chars lessen K.Rool's chances, so I'm worried. But I'd still love to see Dixie or Bandanna Dee make the cut.

I'm fine with Ryu. He isn't nowhere near as outlandish as Snake was.

The only problem I have with him is that that's probably it for Capcom characters. Sucks too, I voted for Viewtiful Joe, and I think he fits in just right with Smash.

Also, finally Roy is back. I missed him. Now every character I wanted to return is in this game.

No offense to the fans, but I do think he's out of place, like Sparkboy, but an interesting addition nevertheless. I'm hyped that Roy's back, he was one of my mains in Melee. I also think they should bring back Fountain of Dreams, that stage was gorgeous. These two chars lessen K.Rool's chances, so I'm worried. But I'd still love to see Dixie or Bandanna Dee make the cut.

I agree about fountain of dreams. Another stage i missed personally. :-P

about K.Rool and other characters that might be jumping in as Garchompmatt put it we can't draw that conclusion if we are only getting a couple more characters for DLC we might have more for next year. Hell since the roster is already looking big we might have up to 60 characters for the game.

I'm fine with Ryu. He isn't nowhere near as outlandish as Snake was.

The only problem I have with him is that that's probably it for Capcom characters. Sucks too, I voted for Viewtiful Joe, and I think he fits in just right with Smash.

Also, finally Roy is back. I missed him. Now every character I wanted to return is in this game.

Yeah I feel ya on that Tony. :-P

but you know at least Ryu  has some more people to he can fight on his journey to become the ultimate fighter. :goodmood:

Oh well?

Just found out that the Dedede cameo actually disappears when Dedede is fighting there.

Too bad that's all though. I mean, if Dedede fights in Dreamland 64, Alfonso could man up the flying.

Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"

The only character I want to return is Wolf. And if he does return, I'll be satisfied.

I highly doubt that Wolf will return at this point, if Lucas, Roy and Ryu really end up being released in one single patch, but what do I know.

Just found out that the Dedede cameo actually disappears when Dedede is fighting there.

Too bad that's all though. I mean, if Dedede fights in Dreamland 64, Alfonso could man up the flying.

Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"

Well that just like the spirit track stage if toon-link is not fighting you will see him riding the train. :-P

I highly doubt that Wolf will return at this point, if Lucas, Roy and Ryu really end up being released in one single patch, but what do I know.

I still say its good chance considring we have most of the characters from Brawl back. So Wolf will  more lilkly return. :goodmood: