Why is the Wiiu hated!?

Kanbei

As it says, give me your piece of mind. My info. I have no idea but lately I have heard nothing but complaints about the Wiiu online, oh sure Nintendio is hated, yet Microsoft and Sony will make a new consles and they'll be high praised. I don't get why people just complain about games nowadays, they kill the fun out of em.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so most people won't take my opinion, but everyone HAS to admit, Nintendo is the ONLY one who takes risks, and they were the first one's to jump on the 8th generation bandwagon, with the 3DS. Other then Sony with Vita, no other company will do anything. It's spineless.

Probably because the WiiU has games other than FPSs on it. But really, the Wii got similar ratings when it first started out. I almost wish I got a Wii instead of an Xbox 360, cause I actually don't play on my Xbox much anymore. And I only had it for a few months.

Fanboys, also lots of people freak out at launch. I think everything has died down a bit.

I was wondering about humanity... thanks. I'm a big Nintendo fan and ya know, I love em for better or for worse, there always my favorite company no matter what. thanks for your opinions people, guess the worlds full of haters.

I believe it has something to do with its predecessor. When the Wii came out, it was a disappointment to any hardcore gamers who only play games like...Call of duty or...God of war...Street Fighter... Assassins Creed ETC. I agree, the Wii could've been better, but that's no reason to blame the Wii-U for it. The Wii-U has been made better for people like hardcore gamers, with games like Tekken and Assassins Creed now released for it. And this all comes from a PlayStation fan boy. I actually wouldn't mind having a Wii-U.

• 2 months later...

Ok I may not have a Wii U yet but I mean, it looks pretty damn awsome.People would not have a reasone to hate it just beacuse it's new (Just dont thing that way with Windows 8 :P).Some of the new games are FPS's (Which yall already know) and some arent as violent, but like the 3DS, just give it a freaking chance people (Not you guys).Anyways stay awsome bro's.

From what I've seen (from watching Ashen's video on it), the Wii U's loading times are REALLY LONG (not Sonic 06 long, but still pretty long), and the port games (Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed III, etc.) are rather inferior to the other console versions (not graphic-wise, but there's lots of jumpiness in the images and a lower framerate). Zombi U (the super-hyped game of the console) is (from what I've seen) really repetitive, but so are most FPSs, so I'm sure tons of people will enjoy that game :/

The games are also pretty expensive unless you get them through Amazon or CeX...

On the plus side, the console itself (even the premium version) is much cheaper than the PS3 and Xbox 360 were on launch.

I'll probably wait for the price to drop, and for Project CARS and/or Smash Bros. 4 to be released.

• 1 month later...

People hate the WiiU because Nintendo actually made a console that has Xbox 360 graphics and it's own unique framerate speed. Yes the loadtimes are somewhat long, the worste loadtimes I ran into was the Koei games Warriors Orochi 3 and Dynasty Warriors 7 those can drive you insane.

and uh bayonetta 2, and now shin megami tensei X fire emblem, also the new smash bros.

Relax Laharl! I'm pretty sure Sony will have Bayonetta 2 "special XXX edition". :troll:  The reason why I said that was because I know when Sony gets the same game on their console they have some wasteful feature where a girl is naked or barely clothed and some "Not so new" levels, modes or different costumes. This is why I hate Sony consoles they have the same game just with either a naked girl version or just a dumb guest character no one cares about. In Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires Nobunyaga is a playable guest character WTF?

• 3 months later...

Just haters Though what really puzzles me

-Wii U launch- Most people are like

Meh

Or

Lol a failure

-While both PS4 and X1 E3 conferences were like-

WOAH COOL KICKASS BADASS

I was more excited for the Wii U reveal than the PS4 and Xboner

Well, Tbh i was more excited the Xboner, To see how hard it will bone the Xbox360 people

• 1 month later...

^That's rather stereotypical, actually. Most of the time it's because Sony/Xbox fanboys think that Nintendo games are too "kiddie", hence they bring up CoD, a "man's game", in their arguments. But then again, they're thinking of Mario, Pokémon and Kirby (though the latter is very questionable, eh Zero/02/Drawcia Soul?). What's funny is that these "kiddie games" have more story and plot than most of these "manly games". Also, the fanboys seem to ignore the many other Nintendo franchises, including the following: -Metroid -The Legend of Zelda -Earthbound/Mother (though I guess it's excusable, given its obscurity) -F-Zero -Super Smash Bros. I guess it's because Nintendo games are colourful and bright, instead of being dark, dull and in sepia tone. Ah well.