Why is the Wiiu hated!?

Kanbei

I'm sorry, Keeva, but I still don't agree with you. You're basically just saying "Wii sucks cause I said so." And like I said, You could argue that the Wii has too many kid-friendly and/or whimsical games, when it could be said the other systems don't have enough. Honestly, I actually prefer games that are colorful and whimsical with charming, diverse characters than a FPS with dark, gloomy graphics that takes itself too seriously, as does it's normally human-only cast. (Not saying I prefer BAD whimsical games to good serious games but still.)

Some of you shouldn't jump on a guy for expressing his opinion in a topic called "why is Wii u hated?" topic/thread.

And we are telling our opinion to you not jumping ya. There are gonna be Nintendo fans here that won't like hearing your opinion. My opinion is the Wii U ain't shit. Sure it didn't have good releases title for launch, sure it didn't please everybody. But come on if your a Nintendo fan none of that matters. I like buying/playing the classics on there and a few new title (Nintendoland, Pikmin 3, ZombiU, Mass Effect 3 Special edition, and Warriors orochi 3 Hyper) So I don't care. But please state your opinion you have the right to do so.