Pokemon You Want in MUGEN?

Super Nicholas

I've been playing my Pokemon White 2 game recently and I thought about posting this topic. There are 649 Pokemon, as well as alternate formes. There are many made for MUGEN, some good, some bad, some balanced, some cheap. I know there are Pokemon I would like to see in MUGEN. I would like to see: Charizard (Good version, with moves from SSBB) Reshiram and Zekrom (Good versions that aren't cheap) Arceus Zoroark (Good version) Victini Genesect (Good version, not a spriteswap) Mienshao Kyurem

I heard that some person was planning on making a Victini at some point, but I can't remember his name...

Jigglypuff!!! How hard is it to make?! Two people have made this character, and both versions are dreadful D:

How hard is it to sprite this?:

Posted Image

Zoroark.

Dragonite would be nice.

Garchomp...although again, I swear some guy was going to make this one too.

Golurk (not a fan of the Pokémon itself, but I think it'd be pretty cool to fight as).

Zangoose.

Genesect.

Blastoise.

PTW-style Gallade.

Electivire.

Sceptile.

Swampert.

Empoleon.

Infernape.

Any other bipedal starter Pokémon (minus Blaziken).

Apocalypse-sized Durant :=D:

• 3 weeks later...

Jigglypuff!!!

I totally agree that there needs to be a good Jigglypuff for MUGEN. There's one that isn't THAT bad, but it's not exactly good either. It's based off the Jigglypuff from the Pokemon anime. (I heard Jigglypuff got into Super Smash Bros., because it's popular in Japan.)

I've seen videos of work-in-progress Type-Wild Breloom, Lopunny, and Swalot. I wonder whatever happened to them?

Also makes me wonder when FelixMario2011's Snivy is going to be released. Says on MUGEN Database that it was planned to be released July or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Magmortar

Atleast one of the Porygons (I heard that someone's making a Porygon-Z, but I bet it would be broken, seeing the other chars the creator has made.....)

Pangoro

A Scrafty that isn't a spriteswap

Electivire (Makes sense really, its a rival of Magmortar according to some)

A Entei that isn't cheap as fuck

Kyogre (Probably boss-styled)

Crawdaunt

Sandslash

A Charmeleon that's not utter crap

Feraligatr

That's all for now.