My First Lifebar ever.

Sou-Bot

Those pictures look a lil bit blury, sorry for that.

Its almost done, im gonna change and add a few things and thats it, i think they should look like this on mugen, but i have no idea how to code it so im gonna start learning about that, this lifebar look like the stage & SP that im going to make,...everything look metal.

These stuff that im going to make are exclusively for "MFFA" because they're going to have "mugen free for all" writting.

Hope you like it and remember its the first lifebar i made so dont judge me hard hehe just kidding.

Posted Image

Posted Image

im not trying to be mean but im not a fan of these. they look to plain and dull to me. don't take what im saying as an insult just personal opinion I don't like them.

And i respect your opinion with open heart....

These life bars look pretty awesome! The only problem I can find, but I think it's just a personal opinion, is that the boarders of the life gauge could use a little more "pizzazz" and this life bar would look even more awesome with custom portraits on top of the gauge! When it gets released, I'd use it for sure.

@Otasira: Im glad you like them, im aware about the boarders of the life gauge, i wanted it to look like that but also i thought about making another different design for that boarder, i just didnt have time..., you know i made those only in one day or shall we say "4hs, and thats a shot time for me but i love to make my stuff with passion and i like to be careful with details, im sure if i take my time im gonna come up with better ideas. @Gopal: When its done im gonna make sure to PM you the DL link. @Zrklegend Zinesis: I saw your SP thread, i just didnt have the chance to say something about your wrok, you're a Master..if you want to use my first Lifebar ever in one of your games then i think im doing just fine lol, thanks. @Leo: You're going to see them in mugen soon cause Ryon told me once that the hardest part in making Lifebars is design and im almost done with them, i made all the pieces. Someone give me a good tutorial on how to code this lifebar properly please, i ask too much but im a fast learner.

.....this is so HLoader. then again, HLoader's style is completely different, but this still looks almost as hi-res. I'll say this. its resolution is incredible, but sadly its completely out of the fighting game style. i mean, heavy metal is cool, but MUGEN isn't a rock band game. so yeah.

Well i undertand what you're trying to say because that Lifebar need the right stages & the right SP to fit with them, anyway many ppl LOVE metal stuff.... It has a big size but i can make in lowres or hires, the most important thing to me now is to get it up and ready in mugen.

he's using them on a retardedly strange resolution. Sou Bot. i STRONGLY recommend 1 of these settings. 640,480 1280,720 do not make something for a strange cockamamie resolution. because remember everything needs to be scaled accordingly, and portraits and everything has its own. also Small Portraits are 25,25. so make the borders 27,27 so it fits inside. i'll try to work on the lifebar tutorial for you today.