My First Lifebar ever.

Sou-Bot

he's using them on a retardedly strange resolution.

Sou Bot.

i STRONGLY recommend 1 of these settings.

do not make something for a strange cockamamie resolution.

because remember everything needs to be scaled accordingly, and portraits and everything has its own.

also Small Portraits are 25,25. so make the borders 27,27 so it fits inside.

i'll try to work on the lifebar tutorial for you today.

use the 1280x720 if you can use them.

LifeBar tutorial!!! Gonna draw my life bar before you do that tutorial.

Ooooooooooh, VERY nice :)

I'm intrigued as to how the life and power will look.

I too can't wait to see how this turns out.

nice work so far Sou. as my boi Realest said, be on tha lookout..... :awesome

Most of you like my first lifebar design, thank you for your support guys, really appreciated.

And yeah me too.., really cant wait to see how this gonna look in mugen when its done.

Problem is.. keeping that in proper colour and the font will kind of not look like that in the final result. I'll say, wait when 1.1 comes out lol.

Well thats scary lol, i hope it works like it should and if it doesnt, i can make a new look for it..

Which Format Are You Making These For? 640X480 Or Bigger? Anyway They Look Awesome

"1280,720" and i wish it works properly.

Im glad you like it.

he's using them on a retardedly strange resolution.

Sou Bot.

i STRONGLY recommend 1 of these settings.

do not make something for a strange cockamamie resolution.

because remember everything needs to be scaled accordingly, and portraits and everything has its own.

also Small Portraits are 25,25. so make the borders 27,27 so it fits inside.

i'll try to work on the lifebar tutorial for you today.

Im relly happy cause you're going to make a tut about making lifebars cause you explain very well and i understand everything of what you say in your tuts, thank you so much, i cant wait for it.

Im aware of what you're talking about, the full resulotion of those lifebars is 1920, 1080 and thats just for now, with that size i wont have no problems with reizing them to 640,480 or 1280,720, the problem is i dont know nothing about the size that i should use for the other sprites of my lifebars and thats why im depending on tutorials for that, ive learned some things but maan, many ppl on youtube and other forums dont know how to explain things, its like they're making tuts only for themselves....

use the 1280x720 if you can use them.

LifeBar tutorial!!! Gonna draw my life bar before you do that tutorial.

Yeah im going with 1280x720 cause i think it would look better and cleaner than 640,480.

some ppls pcs can't handle that res though.

I understand that. But some can. My old PC could handle it but certain stages slowed it down. I haven't noticed that on my new PC, so as far as I know, it can handle it. I just choose to do 640x480 cuz it's the preferred resolution. But I have made screenpacks that came in 640x480 and 1280x720 resolution. I may do that again...