Darkflare's Lair by Vegaz_Parrelli

Then perhaps the stage should be removed also, or have its name changed, after all, it was created as a direct offense to him. Just change the topic's name to Stage by Vegaz_Parelli (even though it won't work much, since Darkflare's name still appears in the stage)

this is still just a thread about flaming him and thats against the rules period.

The purpose of the thread is not for that. Whatever people say is there choice.

Then perhaps the stage should be removed also, or have its name changed, after all, it was created as a direct offense to him. Just change the topic's name to Stage by Vegaz_Parelli (even though it won't work much, since Darkflare's name still appears in the stage)

Can't blame you for that.

personally i think this entire thread needs to go.

Ironically enough, it was as you who encouraged d me to release it. Although you probably don't remember.

Is that a water closet? Oh my...

Yep...

@Vegaz I DID?! I don't recall this. was this when I was being a tard?

:areyoukidding: Lol! Were?! Jk. It was during my first month here. Before your 2 demotions. Before our misunderstanding at Guild.Before the Darkstalkers collection incident, before William and even before Sou-Bot showed up at MFFA. Before I became LightFlare...

im gonna go ahead and say no to that, this needs to stop. whatever i said to you before (hell if i remember) disgregard it, as now as STAFF im telling you not to continue this don't update it and post a link don't do anything like that, all you  are doing is making fun of someone thats this whole threads purpose it needs to stop this is flaming and you of all people should feel bad for it. Who cares if hes a jerk to people does that give you the right to do it back? in your philosophy since you said you're christian heres your answer it does not give you the right. You are just as bad as him if not worse doing the same thing he does. You aren't lightflare anymore you are Darkflare2 you  aren't opposite of him when you treat someone like this (whos not even in this site btw) you are just talking about them behind their back its NOT ok. ok? I hope I got through to you that this kind of behavior isn't allowed.

The limit to making fun of someone here and meaning it is talking about their characters when you try to insult the person personally aka flaming like this its not allowed. I am speaking from an UNbiased point of view as a staff member this isn't right. Idc if you were making fun of someone I hated still not right. im going to do my best to have this thread locked and prevent any future things springing from it. take it from a person who got in trouble for this exact thing flaming people.

I honestly thought you were better than this I get this stage was a joke but its gone on far to long.

ok so what is this thread about?

a stage or talking about someone?

both? yeah i know, but lets keep it clean here folks.

we don't need people who arent here to be flamed.

your inviting trouble that I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH.

So, Im gonna assume everyone understands.

On 5/9/2013 at 4:24 PM, Laharl said:

im gonna go ahead and say no to that, this needs to stop. whatever i said to you before (hell if i remember) disgregard it, as now as STAFF im telling you not to continue this don't update it and post a link don't do anything like that, all you  are doing is making fun of someone thats this whole threads purpose it needs to stop this is flaming and you of all people should feel bad for it. Who cares if hes a jerk to people does that give you the right to do it back? in your philosophy since you said you're christian heres your answer it does not give you the right. You are just as bad as him if not worse doing the same thing he does. You aren't lightflare anymore you are Darkflare2 you  aren't opposite of him when you treat someone like this (whos not even in this site btw) you are just talking about them behind their back its NOT ok. ok? I hope I got through to you that this kind of behavior isn't allowed.

The limit to making fun of someone here and meaning it is talking about their characters when you try to insult the person personally aka flaming like this its not allowed. I am speaking from an UNbiased point of view as a staff member this isn't right. Idc if you were making fun of someone I hated still not right. im going to do my best to have this thread locked and prevent any future things springing from it. take it from a person who got in trouble for this exact thing flaming people.

I honestly thought you were better than this I get this stage was a joke but its gone on far to long.

Heh...I'm far from being Darkflare. But see your point. Its obvious that you've been paying attention. Which is why its hard for me to believe that you think I'm flaming him. Truthfully, I let everyone else do the talking. I had some issues with him, but that's gone.

Now, as far as being a Christian...that's not for YOU to decide. But sense I put it out there, I should expect someone would sooner or later question my devotion. People are ALWAYS waiting for us to mess up, so they can say "You're supposed to be Christian." I'm not perfect. But I'm not going into that. You know where I stand, so let's just talk Mugen right now.

I know you think I'm a hypocrite, Laharl. But I'm not...

On 5/9/2013 at 6:38 PM, Ryon said:

ok so what is this thread about?

a stage or talking about someone?

both? yeah i know, but lets keep it clean here folks.

we don't need people who arent here to be flamed.

your inviting trouble that I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH.

So, Im gonna assume everyone understands.

Understood...

What a completely unnecessary discussion, Lightflare, you were the one who started it all. Darkflare's critiques weren't for any character creator, but to the creations, there is absolutely no reason for you to direct a offensive stage like this to him, you're been childish taking any critiques personally, be intelligent to differentiate things.

seriously guys this thread about hating DF is  :awesome

i know what you feels Vegas

its seems  Vol and Jarro the guy really hates him 

in Jarro's case i dont think DF will ever do that well i saw the video about your character (i got that yours at that time and testing it) 

after testing it was utterly bad (after that i deleted it)  i aint that dumb enough to say "cool char +1"  and it seems DF has a point there he may be douchebag but with the harsh truth about your character its not that im on his side its the F- Truth about how bad your character is.

well im done here -sorry for a bit derailing of this thread

yea man my char is bad for you and other 3-4 persons ,because for the all other people my char is great,everyone can have the own opinion , but when i answer what's wrong with my char tell me the errors,bugs Problems , and other bad stuff, nobody answer, tell me why is bad and what you don't like maybe,in one future update i can fix something

ever wonder why those guys who said "great char/ cool char +1" they just char collectors in short they just dont care if they good or bad as long they in their collection

yes but with this answer it's like you say : a'm not a collector so your char it's bad( my char it's not for the collectors or other type of person, my char can be  for all, if you like good, if you don't like my life continue without problems, varnage are not present in mugen or internet or other places, and i add him in mugen, if you say your char it's bad, you Must say, why is bad, and what you don't like, if i can fix something wrong i try at fix, but don't go  in the post and say this char it's bad, without say why is bad it's a stupid thing and incorrect

um darkflares video was showing you whats wrong with your character. He didn't edit anything he was showing you in his own way feedback on what to fix.

yea but if you look the video of darkflaire you can see, varnage don't hit the opponent with the standing punch and crouch strong punch so now, tell me how i can hit my opponent in this video this the same varnage of 1 month ago the first version of varnage, i hit my opponent without problems and darkflaire no, i don't understand this