Darkflare's Lair by Vegaz_Parrelli

@ vegas, I've never had a problem with Darkflake. However people were alot harder on me than they have on any of you xp

Example: http://mugenguild.co...p?topic=77618.0

So yeah, I can understand the part about getting tired of comments like those.

I Know Besides I Like That Stage You Made, Its Was Like A Mugenverse Version Final Destinaton.

LOOOOOL! "Darkflake!" That's a good one...! As good as you are EX, I admit I HAVE come across a few of your "haters." But like my boi Wrekkz said...."haters gonna hate" You caught it pretty bad in that thread, but check this out. It's the ORIGINAL post of this stage. The one that cost me my rank. Then tell me who REALLY got dissed... http://mugenguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=140183.0

Well I remember somewhere on MFG Darkflare said "If anyone says this is there first character I oughta strangle the life outta them!" no joke! This was on the Brain Griffin MUGEN character release topic!

Well I remember somewhere on MFG Darkflare said "If anyone says this is there first character I oughta strangle the life outta them!" no joke! This was on the Brain Griffin MUGEN character release topic!

I remember that. I was there. If you can find that thread again, you'll see what I said. Your Omega, correct?

Btw, I'm adding "DorkFlare" to my smartphone dictionary. LOOOOOL!

Read the whole topic.....

Never saw this side of you Vegaz....

You are right!!!!

That thread is permanently bookmarked on my phone. It's a constant reminder of who I DON'T WANT TO BE. After that day, I decided that I won't be another "flaming internet Jerk." In the random section here, there is a thread about your worst mugen memory. I posted, "When I became my own worst enemy." This was that moment..

But recently there has been someone who has pushed my buttons. Not directly, but I can't stand by and just watch this guy be a jerk towards other members. I'm trying to be diplomatic, but I may have to confront them myself soon..

• 7 months later...

referred here after the link from the varnage topic. best topic i've read in awhile. plz sticky it ;)

regarding the gill comment, gill's cool now. i've thought that way since sometime in 2011. dorkflare was probably jealous of all the attention gill got in his hating days and thought, "i want attention just like that" due to probably constantly ignored in every day life.

i dont know why, but i recall he dont like being called flow chart. gill mentioned it one time and he went ballistic

Thanks for the love, Voz! I'm glad you could relate. Then again, that just means he got on someone else's nerves, which isn't anything to celebrate. Yah know, I haven't seen him much lately. Course, I don't hang at the Guild much lately. Hey Voz! Who's the kid in your SIG. I had an idea for a stage in involving him.

pretty sure me and you far from the only people that douche bag f'd with. to be honest, i might not have read whatever had he not tried some bullshit with me on youtube recently.

i'm guessing you mean my avatar due to no image in the sig.

calvin from 'calvin and hobbes.' only the greatest newspaper comic of all time. about a kid that had a vivid imagination and got in a ton of trouble. he imagined his stuffed tiger as real and had conversations with him. much of the comic related to societal issues as a 1st grader would see them. my brief summary probably didnt do justice. wiki or google calvin and hobbes and you'll find all the info and images you could ever need. here a hyperlink to a site that shows old strips (the creator quit long ago) in kind of a tv re-run sort of way but for comic strips.

Calvin and Hobbes

Strange, I never had anything against Darkflare and Orochi Gill.

Darkflare made a valid video showing some bugs on my char and I fixing it. Orochi Gill was my beta tester for many time.

The main problem is that people just accept criticism if its covered with sugar. 

Just look at the feedback, listen what they have to say, ignore any rude words, fix and move on.

Strange, I never had anything against Darkflare and Orochi Gill. Darkflare made a valid video showing some bugs on my char and I fixing it. Orochi Gill was my beta tester for many time.   The main problem is that people just accept criticism if its covered with sugar.  Just look at the feedback, listen what they have to say, ignore any rude words, fix and move on.

Well put... The funny thing is that he didn't say much to me directly. But it was how he treated others.

its because darkflare is the typical internet bully. he'd never go after anyone fairly established. he'll go after anyone else for the mere sake of that how he gets his jollies off.

Yea. And I despise bullies...

WOW Lightflare bro. DF must really pushed your buttons bro. you always cool to talk to and level headed man since i gotten to know ya. so yeah DF must be real out there. lol That stage is hilarious! lol

:=D: Thanks bro! Hail CROM!

I still recall that guild thread. yeah it was fun to read Posted Image

doesn't matter anymore but I guess you should have released it in april's fool so people didn't get all butthurt and remove your contributor rank (removing it only because of that was a pretty dumb reason IMO, but their forum their rules I guess)

the serious reaction of the people and the stage BGM is what made me laugh. oddly enough the title character was the one who didn't took it seriously.

I've never had a problem with Darkflare tho(or that other guy), I've just interacted with him in the past 1-2 times jokingly back at infantry.

and the other dude criticizing the meaning of my videos(i think it was him, didn't pay much attention tbh).