Darkflare's Lair by Vegaz_Parrelli

did you test it with the same char? he did it has to do with clsns if the red clsn's don't match up and hit the blue it will miss it could be over them in front of w/e but if they don't connect it won't work.

man is the same char, and worked perfectly, if there was this error ( my opinion this errors it's really serious, but easy to fix, you think realy i release the char with this errors??? obviously no, this error don't exist in varnage, i can hit all my roster of mugen, and the other chars this happen only in the video of darkflaire, oh if someone edit the clns and after post a video in youtube, it's easy change the clns

i don't test varnage vs the char (who use darkflaire in the video, i don't know who is that character)

regardless ill do it then post the feedback publicly for him to see and everyone else to if he ignores it, then everyone will see that and understand not to download his chars.

I would suggest you to forget about it Laharl. Jarro is too stubborn to listen to anyone, probably because one or two people told him that it was good, now he doesn't listen to anyone else.

1 or 2 person hahahaa yea man in your dreams,in all the forums i received compliments for my char, only you darkflaire and other 2 person say my char it's bad,  and you still say yuor char it's bad your char it's bad hahaha and i told  you why this char it's bad? and  you don't explayn why is bad lol , anyway i don't like you like person you start  and continue  drama for stupid stuff and probably you is friend with darkflaire, if you have problem with me, we can talk in private without problems,and don't say a'm  too stubborn because i make a update and understand the feedback of more people and i solve more stuff, if you don't like my char i don't care ,i don't make this char for you , if you don't like delete him without problems,stop now realy if you want talk , talk with me in private no in this post,

maybe try doing it? ok you know what ill test your char for you and list your errors since you seem willing to listen.

man i realy appreciate it,ok try the char and tell me what's wrong but no in this post because, i don't like drama, for what i think this one Epic drama, this is my last message in this post because a'm in  mugen for fun not for partecipate or start drama, 

if yuo want help me with the feedback, yuo can write in the post varnage update in this forum and after i try at fix what's wrong

What a completely unnecessary discussion, Lightflare, you were the one who started it all. Darkflare's critiques weren't for any character creator, but to the creations, there is absolutely no reason for you to direct a offensive stage like this to him, you're been childish taking any critiques personally, be intelligent to differentiate things.

:areyoukidding: You really have no idea what you're talking about. Do you? Darkflare didn't attacked me. I was never offended by his feedback towards me bcuz there really wasn't any. I just got sick of him insulting everyone. I was in a different state of mind wh n I made this stage. I'm now there anymore. And this started way before me...you know not what you speak of.

seriously guys this thread about hating DF is  :awesome   i know what you feels Vegas     its seems  Vol and Jarro the guy really hates him    in Jarro's case i dont think DF will ever do that well i saw the video about your character (i got that yours at that time and testing it)  after testing it was utterly bad (after that i deleted it)  i aint that dumb enough to say "cool char +1"  and it seems DF has a point there he may be douchebag but with the harsh truth about your character its not that im on his side its the F- Truth about how bad your character is.     well im done here -sorry for a bit derailing of this thread

You didn't derail it. Thanks for your thoughts. And your right. I actually DONT hate Darkflare.

yea man my char is bad for you and other 3-4 persons ,because for the all other people my char is great,everyone can have the own opinion , but when i answer what's wrong with my char tell me the errors,bugs Problems , and other bad stuff, nobody answer, tell me why is bad and what you don't like maybe,in one future update i can fix something

You mean you haven't gotten "actual" feedback?

ever wonder why those guys who said "great char/ cool char +1" they just char collectors in short they just dont care if they good or bad as long they in their collection

Sad but true...

yes but with this answer it's like you say : a'm not a collector so your char it's bad( my char it's not for the collectors or other type of person, my char can be  for all, if you like good, if you don't like my life continue without problems, varnage are not present in mugen or internet or other places, and i add him in mugen, if you say your char it's bad, you Must say, why is bad, and what you don't like, if i can fix something wrong i try at fix, but don't go  in the post and say this char it's bad, without say why is bad it's a stupid thing and incorrect

Fair enough. I see your point.

if yuo want help me with the feedback, yuo can write in the post varnage update in this forum and after i try at fix what's wrong

could i get a link i for some reason can't find it in the news. or releases.

1 or 2 person hahahaa yea man in your dreams,in all the forums i received compliments for my char, only you darkflaire and other 2 person say my char it's bad,  and you still say yuor char it's bad your char it's bad hahaha and i told  you why this char it's bad? and  you don't explayn why is bad lol , anyway i don't like you like person you start  and continue  drama for stupid stuff and probably you is friend with darkflaire, if you have problem with me, we can talk in private without problems,and don't say a'm  too stubborn because i make a update and understand the feedback of more people and i solve more stuff, if you don't like my char i don't care ,i don't make this char for you , if you don't like delete him without problems,stop now realy if you want talk , talk with me in private no in this post,

If you check out the "News" section of this forum (and any other) you'll see that people congratulate the character's looks, before actually playing with them, only after playing with the char they say what they think about the gameplay. I can also see that you don't remember where the character was bad back at Infinity Mugen Team, so let me repeat: the character you use as a base is horrible, it uses a very cheap combo style, the attack power is unbalanced and the attacks hit (or fail to do so) where they shouldn't.

Do you see it now Laharl? I gave him a good feedback and even suggested him to use XCB's Venom as a base to his char, he doesn't even remember it.

:areyoukidding: You really have no idea what you're talking about. Do you? Darkflare didn't attacked me. I was never offended by his feedback towards me bcuz there really wasn't any. I just got sick of him insulting everyone. I was in a different state of mind wh n I made this stage. I'm now there anymore. And this started way before me...you know not what you speak of.

I'm sorry if I'm not completely sure of what I'm speaking of, but it seem that its even worse than I thought. So you don't take any offense from Darkflare to you personally, but you take offense from Darkflare to others personally? Its not supposed to be personal even to others, his critiques are for the chars only. You're getting into others' matters, if they didn't like Darkflare's videos, let they answer themselves.

yes i understand what you say, thanks for the feedback, but this post it's not for my char, it's for darkflaire, so, don't continue at talk againt me or my char , i understand what yuo say, you don't like my char, but realy don't continue at talk against me or my char,  keep your thoughts   for you

yes i understand what you say, thanks for the feedback, but this post it's not for my char, it's for darkflaire, so, don't continue at talk againt me or my char , i understand what yuo say, you don't like my char, but realy don't continue at talk against me or my char,  keep your thoughts   for you

Pure stubbornness. Let me tell something about me to finish the Varnage matter, I know how to differ what I don't like from what is bad. I do not like characters such as Hulk for example, specially because he is heavy and slow, but I know that the Hulk character from the fullgame Avengers VS X-men is amazing to play with even for me, who don't like him. So don't think that Varnage's gameplay being bad is my opinion only, it is the truth.

If you check out the "News" section of this forum (and any other) you'll see that people congratulate the character's looks, before actually playing with them, only after playing with the char they say what they think about the gameplay. I can also see that you don't remember where the character was bad back at Infinity Mugen Team, so let me repeat: the character you use as a base is horrible, it uses a very cheap combo style, the attack power is unbalanced and the attacks hit (or fail to do so) where they shouldn't.   Do you see it now Laharl? I gave him a good feedback and even suggested him to use XCB's Venom as a base to his char, he doesn't even remember it.       I'm sorry if I'm not completely sure of what I'm speaking of, but it seem that its even worse than I thought. So you don't take any offense from Darkflare to you personally, but you take offense from Darkflare to others personally? Its not supposed to be personal even to others, his critiques are for the chars only. You're getting into others' matters, if they didn't like Darkflare's videos, let they answer themselves.

Again you misunderstood. I never saw any videos. What happened between Darkflare and the others is beside the point. I've only heard stories. When I made this stage is was based on what I read with my own 2 eyes. He provided in debt feedback then proceeded to insult and antagonize anyone he felt like. I felt it was wrong , so I did what I did. If this thread seems like just another flame fest, then so be it. What started as a joke has become a way for people to get things off their chest. I'm cool with that. I've focused to much on discussing Darkflares negativity. Maybe we could be lore general. Darkflare isn't the only guy like this. This topic is about more han just some silly stage... What are your experiences with bullies in the mugen comunity? Do you feel that sometimes you come off as being a "jerk?" What are your thoughts?

I actually do want their thoughts.

Pure stubbornness. Let me tell something about me to finish the Varnage matter, I know how to differ what I don't like from what is bad. I do not like characters such as Hulk for example, specially because he is heavy and slow, but I know that the Hulk character from the fullgame Avengers VS X-men is amazing to play with even for me, who don't like him. So don't think that Varnage's gameplay being bad is my opinion only, it is the truth.

I think he has a point, Jarr.

yeah that game is horrible I could point out reasons never to use anything from that game top one being acey coded quite a bit of it and hes terrible.

I tone down the damage cause he did accurate damage values from mvc2 but that was a 3 on 3 game so its way to large of damage for a 1 on 1 battle. as far as the coding though hes excellent and I don't need any other hulks.

i like mgmurrow's hulk ! he has barebones hulk tech along with some custom stuff via some of capcom's big men (thawk, hugo, etc.) and his a.i. is no slouch either. kamekaze's stuff i have a small love and hate thing for. they are great to play with but just one tincy lil ingediant missing in the combo's . but that's just slight nitpicking. so i say kamakaze's for traitional and mgmurrow's if you're feeling froggy lol