Darkflare's Lair by Vegaz_Parrelli

i think his was based on msh's  hulk who was not as tight as mvc 2's version. it's like the differences between msh cap and mvc 1 and 2 cap. the msh versions are more lose and animated to make more custom stuff and mvc 2 while good kinda makes it go out with one hand tied behind it's back

nah its double posting its most of the time not good to do it unless its super important. just edit your post if you have more to say thats what i do.

i like mgmurrow's hulk ! he has barebones hulk tech along with some custom stuff via some of capcom's big men (thawk, hugo, etc.) and his a.i. is no slouch either. kamekaze's stuff i have a small love and hate thing for. they are great to play with but just one tincy lil ingediant missing in the combo's . but that's just slight nitpicking. so i say kamakaze's for traitional and mgmurrow's if you're feeling froggy lol

I agree. I love all his characters.

I used his before kame made his his felt a bit weird for some reason idk why.

I thought the at first, but I grew to live his style.

laharl i guess its the time you should seperate the post is not related of this thread since we have 7 pages of flame against DF since this is no longer about the stage its now about DF itself 

since we're speaking about a stage that criticizes Darkflare, I found a MUGEN tribute to him, its not much, I'll make a video with it and upload it later, i found it while I was wandering in the internet

Here is what I found, Darkflare has fans after all.