j

Ryon

your input does nothing to help this conversation @both you and noside

stop it. to the shit thread we go.

Wait a minute, what's wrong with my comment? I was not harsh or anything.

I do know the purpose of this thread.

This thread exist...so I can shit on awful posts!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!111!!!

I'd move those posts to the shit thread, except you already did all the work for me by posting them directly here...

It was just a simple comment, whatever.

you aren't in trouble noside i was just moving the posts as they were offtopic when I asked them not to be. thats all. I didn't want that thread turning into a "Why werewood left" thread.

Well, to be honest: Digimon already started to drop the ball, when humans started to transform into Digimon.

Like seriously, that's the worst fucking idea ever, and I think that was the reason why I stopped following Digimon as a kid.

lqsHjCp.png

gmzeBXg.png

seacottage.png

So when Pokemon does it, it's okay?

Yeah but the difference on this theory the person has to die in order to become or reincarnated to a pokemon.

pretty much like a weird way of the after-life. :-P

So I have to die in order to become a Clefairy and wait for a 10-year old boy from Palette Town to ressurect me?

Whatever, POKéMON made it more believable, and outside of Mystery Dungeon, humans turning into POKéMON was never a major part of the plot.

Of course, there is Mystery Dungeon, but at least one can just simply ignore the fact that the POKéMON you play as is a human, since you never see a human turn into a POKéMON and viceversa. It only gets mentioned in the story, and that's it.

Whatever, POKéMON made it more believable, and outside of Mystery Dungeon, humans turning into POKéMON was never a major part of the plot.

Of course, there is Mystery Dungeon, but at least one can just simply ignore the fact that the POKéMON you play as is a human, since you never see a human turn into a POKéMON and viceversa. It only gets mentioned in the story, and that's it.

If anything's Digimon's version is more believable since, digital world and all, data reprogramming yadda yadda, digimon being the human's avatars, etc etc... Pokemon on the other hand, its only explanation is either mystical powers, reincarnation, or... freak teleportation accidents. Which do you think is more applicable to the real world?

If anything's Digimon's version is more believable since, digital world and all, data reprogramming yadda yadda, digimon being the human's avatars, etc etc... Pokemon on the other hand, its only explanation is either mystical powers, reincarnation, or... freak teleportation accidents. Which do you think is more applicable to the real world?

He doesn't like power rangers which is why he hated digimon frontier

He doesn't like power rangers which is why he hated digimon frontier

LOL! aint that the truth!!! XD

Well thats a good question? :-P

The respective on Digimon makes more sence cause it all deals with digital programming and all it takes for a genius to make them selfs broken or become a powerful monster.