j

Ryon

*Kanodoom being Kanodoom*

Kanodoom, everybody. Out to prove that console gamers are elitist and PC gamers are not.

Oh, god damn it! Why did you had to ruin my mood?

I was so hyped for the Nintendo Direct, and even ShinRyoga (creator of Mario and Luigi) returned:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/super-smash-bros-nintendo-3ds-wii-u-151222.10760.html

And you...you just...RUINED IT! Why do have to hurt me so?!

And this is the same guy who keeps sending me PMs on Mugen Database asking to repeal his "unjust" chatban from 3 months ago, even after Alexei told him no.

For the record, his final ban was for something he was previously banned for. So much for "unjust"

Not necessary to question my confidence either,stranger.

And is it not necessary for me to give you an infraction if you keep this up?

Not everyone can tolerate someone with such an ego, you know.

Tolerate? Wha? I didn't personally attack anyone and I just posted a new release. Are you serious? That's it. I'm leaving. {Drops the mike.hahaha

Pull yourself together.

I know you didn't attack anyone.

I'm just saying don't just rub the "I'm awesome thing" in everyone's faces.

Rub?Wha?That implies that I assume people hate the fact that I'm doing well. Are you all miserable? I love mugen and I love to release work. I'm sorry if me complimenting myself makes anyone feel unimportant but I won't stop. If I do,I'll be unhappy.hahaha.No thanks. Respectfully

Rub?Wha?That implies that I assume people hate the fact that I'm doing well. Are you all miserable? I love mugen and I love to release work. I'm sorry if me complimenting myself makes anyone feel unimportant but I won't stop. If I do,I'll be unhappy.hahaha.No thanks. Respectfully

Are you that miserable that you feel the need to boast your self-pride like you're doing us a favor? How about just playing nice like everyone else? I think you'll manage without annoying everyone. Please stop arguing with the STAFF about this matter. Thank you.

Nope.i'm happy.play nice? Who have I been mean to? Annoying? Really? Who's arguing? What's the "thank you" for? I will keep praising myself after every release. Do what you like. It doesn't make me look bad or feel less awesome.hahaha

Nope.i'm happy.play nice? Who have I been mean to? Annoying? Really? Who's arguing? What's the "thank you" for? I will keep praising myself after every release. Do what you like. It doesn't make me look bad or feel less awesome.hahaha

Your constant bickering isn't exactly making you look good. You're arguing. If you weren't, you'd have listened to us the first time and we wouldn't be having this discussion.