j

Ryon

@trini

When I tell you a person is banned they are banned I am staff too you do not need an admin to tell you that. I would not lie about a person being banned or not. Secondly there is no discussion to be had you don't get to appeal this you are banned the end theres no changing it period. I tried to warn you about your behavior before and as I expected you did not listen to me. Please stop trying to appeal this cause it won't happen and it just makes you look foolish ok?

@Laharl:

Actually he did try to appeal to Alexei, who looked into the chat logs to see who was in the wrong. Needless to say, his appeal was denied. Look in the Staff section for the full explanation (since I doubt I'm at liberty to discuss them here).

Well, I have pretty much accepted the fact now that I will never see the chatroom again.

However, I do have one question: Could someone please give me a Firefox add-on, that removes the chat button on MFFA whenever I view MFFA on my Firefox browser? Thanks in advance!

Well, I have pretty much accepted the fact now that I will never see the chatroom again.

However, I do have one question: Could someone please give me a Firefox add-on, that removes the chat button on MFFA whenever I view MFFA on my Firefox browser? Thanks in advance!

sheesh get over it like a normal person you were banned noone killed your dog for fuck's sake

What the fuck? Even if something like that did exist (which it doesnt), why would you even need it? Just don't click the damn thing (its not like you can anyway, it'll just give you an error message stating you were banned), how difficult is that? Who's holding a gun to your head telling you to click the chat button or else?

Could someone please give me a Firefox add-on, that removes the chat button on MFFA whenever I view MFFA on my Firefox browser? Thanks in advance!

Yeah sure that is pretty easy.

Step 1: Install Stylish.

Step 2: Create a new style.

Step 3: Add the following code 

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("mugenfreeforall.com") {
  #nav_app_ipchat {
   display: none;
  }

}
Step 4: Add the title, like this.

Step 5: Voila.

Yeah sure that is pretty easy.

Step 1: Install Stylish.

Step 2: Create a new style.

Step 3: Add the following code 

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("mugenfreeforall.com") {
  #nav_app_ipchat {
   display: none;
  }

}
Step 4: Add the title, like this.

Step 5: Voila.

Hello again.

While I'm glad that Stylish works, I'm not so glad that Stylish is slowing down my browser to such an extreme extend.

Doesn't there exist a more resource-friendly alternative?

Hello again.

While I'm glad that Stylish works, I'm not so glad that Stylish is slowing down my browser to such an extreme extend.

Doesn't there exist a more resource-friendly alternative?

What are you saying. Stylish is the best there is, it is does not utilise much resources. I have been testing it for the last 5 or more months and it hardly uses 50-70 MB RAM and a few milisecond load time. Your adblocker uses more resources than that.