j

Ryon

Trying this character.  Liked anime. 

Though it was like if they got George RR. Martin from Game of Thrones to consult with.

"Hey kids, like this character?  DEAD.  Like this one with the cool powers?  DEAD.  Howsabout this one who just got some back story?  DEAD.  Look its almost over and your fave--  DEAD!!!!!"

Yes, Yes, we all know the terrible fate that happened to Akame in the Manga/Anime....-_-

But having her being made in mugen is Awesome! At least she can be treated as an immortal in this forever Fighting tournament just like Mami Tomoe. :goodmood:

Actrully thier been a good amount of Japanese singers in the past years. Just alot of them has their own unique way of speaking it. :goodmood:

I believe I said "perfectly", and singers such as "Nano" do not count because she was raised in America, albeit she is Japanese natives. However though, Hiroyuki Sawano finally found a native Japanese female singer who was raised in Japan and got her sing that.

I am such a weeaboo.

The first time I heard her was when I watched Shakugan no Shana. Nothing really caught onto me, it is just that as I went on my quest of watching more anime I kept hearing her continously do tsundere characters and I have now reached a point where a tsundere character is not complete without Kugimiya Rie.