j

Ryon

man what an imbecile you are if you dont want to go chatroom just dont click it you pathetic imbecile 

lol what an stupid idea to put ignore in chats on works on pm only

once you become an imbecile you will always be an imbecile for the rest of your pathetic life 

man what an imbecile you are if you dont want to go chatroom just dont click it you pathetic imbecile 

once you become an imbecile you will always be an imbecile for the rest of your pathetic life 

Dude lay off I alredy called him out on how pointless it was no need to insult him it won't do any good.

Actually that message makes no sense to me. I have no idea what you are trying to say. All I read is insults and swearing, it feels like the actual point got buried beneath them.

And that's the reason why I have Wargame on ignore.

Seriously, why cannot he just leave me alone already?!

you hate me so much why its because you really are an imbecile in real life?

man you go outside and take some fresh air

Dude lay off I alredy called him out on how pointless it was no need to insult him it won't do any good.

i know what im doing laharl

i used that word for fun not as insult well i didn't know that word hit his ass so much -well not really-

you hate me so much why its because you really are an imbecile in real life?

man you go outside and take some fresh air

i know what im doing laharl

i used that word for fun not as insult well i didn't know that word hit his ass so much -well not really-

Fun or not, it was uncalled for, especially considering you were using it in a demeaning manner, or at least came off across as such. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I warned you in the past for doing the same thing before (i.e.: calling Wlanmania an infidel).

Just because another user is annoying or makes bad characters does not give you the right to start flaming them, whether its in the shit thread or not. This goes for everyone on the forums. Do I make myself clear?