j

Ryon

Koakuma's better. :P

Koakuma isn't better. She doesn't even have a name!

Here this should make you two happy for awhile: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1967108?tags=koakuma

Why the hatin' on Hestia? I like her because she can drive away fanboys from my goddess Sanae-sama

Well even though she has a nice body-tone however she dosn't appeal to me that much Like the touhou girls

no one actually likes sanae though *smug*

I do. :-)

...since My fav color is Green (and no it dosn't mean I'm high yall  LOL!) XD

I like how everybody ignored my relevant comment and instead decided to pay attention to the irrelevant ones.

Sorry, I did pay you attention.. it just other people comments came around and I try to respond to it but i pretty much told how I fell about the whole Hestia (Danmachi)  FanArt Craze.. :-P

But I don't understand Hestia-bashing.

She is a loli with boobs, okay. I thought we expected as much from anime.

She uses ribbons to highlight her breasts, okay. This is pretty normal. Real life girls wear no clothes to highlight breasts and we don't bash it, idk what's up with that.

She is actually not a 'part of harem tsundere-loli' voiced by Kugimiya Rie for once. She doesn't go "baka baka baka" or "urusai urusai urusai".

Simply put, this Hestia bashing is annoying me more than watching Brothers Conflict did.

That's because the irrelevant comment...was actually YOURS! *points finger at Syncro like an attorney*

This is an irrelevant comment but I'd pay attention to it because how much hated Trin is appears to be known internet-wide. Don't feel lonely.

I'd rather not have you be associated with MFFA because that'd mean you and me are associated with the same group of cute people, albeit you're not even cute and I find this extremely disturbing for my own esteem.