j

Ryon

The None's Blizzard and Chaos were an insult to me personally.

The None's Blizzard and Chaos were an insult to me personally.

THE NONE'S BLIZZARD AND CHAOS WERE AN INSULT TO ME PERSONALLY.

Oh no you didn't just diss my most competent main. Well, I'm talking about blizzard really. I can't play as Chaos as well, nor do I play as him as often. How come you don't like them?

Btw, I was talking about Cesar's Sauron. I didn't know Armadon was a spriteswap of Diablo, I thought it was a spriteswap of Kung Fu Man. Either way, Primal Rage is still seriously underrated.

Please don't derail the thread more. Keep it on the character itself, thank you.

It's ok, their discussing the game the character is from,not cars or some other unrelated character,u guys got to lighten up,

Oh no you didn't just diss my most competent main. Well, I'm talking about blizzard really. I can't play as Chaos as well, nor do I play as him as often. How come you don't like them?

Btw, I was talking about Cesar's Sauron. I didn't know Armadon was a spriteswap of Diablo, I thought it was a spriteswap of Kung Fu Man. Either way, Primal Rage is still seriously underrated.

Simply put, not source accurate and it's basically an attempt to poke fun at Primal Rage rather than taking it seriously, especially Chaos. He also failed to code in fatalities which is lame. You can't have Chaos without Golden Shower fatality. And yes, I know it was used for a win pose, but that's not the same thing as having it as a real fatality. He also used non-source game sound effects for Chaos as well. Everything was just a big joke to him.

Chaos is focused on toilet humor yes, but The None went overboard with it. His theme of toilet humor is associated with him being the god of decay. He was once a mighty witchdoctor. He was cursed by Thrashty to forever wallow in his own filth for eons until he beats all the other gods. Defeating the other gods will turn him back into his old self and thus break the curse.  as for what Blizzard's problem is, see the next paragraph.

Another thing that irks me about The none's Blizzard/Chaos and all the others as well is that the movesets are executed completely differently than their game counterparts. That goes for Sinestro's Primal Rage characters as well. If I was capable of coding, I'd make a source accurate Primal Rage character myself.

I love how people criticize Primal Rage for having complicated special moves. They're not that hard. You just hold down buttons and turn the d-pad/Joystick. Arcade version 2.3 did introduce a few SF2/MKII style moves. Namely, Vertigo's air teleport (where she teleports and drops from the top of the screen) is one such move. On another note related to 2.3, it also balanced the game some. Certain cheap combos no longer work. Diablo used to be able to chain certain attacks together for a cheesy combo. The game also will end your combos when you try to cheese it up. In this case, a slice of cheese will appear on screen with a no smoking thing over it. The "No Cheese" means you're trying to do an illegal combo and the game won't chain it. It's very easy to get "No Cheese" in the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive port btw. Just spam diablo's inferno flash over and over.

as for Sauron here, Need to try him out but I don't think I'd have any feedback associated with him other than what's already been said.