Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Welcome to the world of TOMORROW!!

Bathroom's to the left behind the door on the right.

Don't drink from the fountain Laharl has been known to pee in it.

and you can find all your mugen needs all over the forum!

Enjoy your stay!

Hi everybody and thank you for letting me join this amazing forum. I am still very new to Mugen after having been introduced to it via youtube a few months ago. I started seeing these amazing posts featuring these custom made characters involved in crazy fights with cross platform stages that were so different from the original game I decided to learn more and instantly became hooked :D!!

Thank you to all the contributors for making this forum available and nice to meet you all :D!!

Welcome. Whenever you would like to, you can upload and wear an avatar! Using an avatar will help make you recognizable in the forum. Please don't feel shy to post either, activity is always good here for everyone.

Hola esDaniel!

welcome to MFFA! world of tomorrow and laziness!

This guy:defend:

Hello Esdaniel and welcome to the home of the most awesome being in existence. Feel free to bask in my ambience and remember that resistance is futile.

I actually registered here a few months back or so, but was too shy to introduce myself. Well, better late than never. 

Hi! I'm from Michigan, and I'm 16. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Mugen after watching a few videos. Soon enough, I got into it, and now I love it! It's like a drug to me.

Thanks for having me aboard. I love it here,