Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Glad to see you're enjoying it here. 
It's refreshing to see nice people joining the community.
Hope you have fun, and thanks for all the suggestions on the Wario thread already!

It's thrilling to meet nice people in this community. That in itself is fun for me. I want to help people improve and see their creations come to fruition, so your Wario thread is a prime example of why I love this community so much. The pleasure's all mine! :) 

HI, im a latino americano, im from south america. I dont speak english very well but i can try it.

I was a likelly and a unlikelly user from MUGEN Hispania forums.

My MUGEN hability was write MUGEN cns and cmd files.

Now i am retired of MUGEN, except of bring all you my ideas, comments and opinions in my Facebook Page:

The original

https://www.facebook.com/MrGMUGEN

Translated (i hope you read it well)

https://translate.google.cl/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es-419&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMrGMUGEN&edit-text=

I am Xero, a man who wears many hats. My primary interest in mugen is collecting characters and stages, and compiling them into balanced games. I am almost finished with a compilation based on a certain screen pack and will share it with you all soon! Long time lurker by the way, so thanks for all the knowledge and content you've provided!

Like Zorro? And you're collecting characters? Well, you came to the right place, there's a lot of interesting and creative characters here and great stages for you to add.

Looking forward to your compilation. And welcome to the forums Xero.

Yes its pronounced "Zero"

I have been looking around here and decided to make an account.  I enjoy Fighting Games and games that are highly customizable, and MUGEN appears to be the perfect combination of both. Community seems friendly enough and this will definitely be a good place to start my MUGEN roster.  

I may not have access to MUGEN for a while, but I will post in the Anime and Manga and Random Chatter sections until I can actually play the game.  I hope to have fun.

Well I kinda already met you over on the Status Feed (gave you first Rep point lol) but to make it official, welcome to the MFFA where you'll meet several awesome fighting enthusiast and a few D-bags who love to flame from time to time:awesome

@SSBK  Yeah, there's quite a number of interesting characters.  I already downloaded a few.

Yeah, thanks Kayne.  It will be interesting to meet other enthusiasts, and I'll beware of the fire and flames.  It is generally preferable that things don't burn down.