Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello i am not really new to this stuff although i havent been active for a few years xD
some people might know me from multiple forums already such as kevins/dushido/konoha/unknown/sprite central/Narutosprite i could go on but i wont xD
anyhow hello everyone nice to meet you :P

O I'm sure I know why he joined here... Sup though

Hello i am not really new to this stuff although i havent been active for a few years xD
some people might know me from multiple forums already such as kevins/dushido/konoha/unknown/sprite central/Narutosprite i could go on but i wont xD
anyhow hello everyone nice to meet you :P

It seems Lenti has influenced you to do that as well....:troll:

Hello.

I am Meep140, edit creator and vagrant of these individual Mugen subcommunities. I never really stay in one place for too long, as my attention is always being warranted by something new, but my primary interest is that of the "bad" creations people make. Why is this, you might ask? Simply put, I find it more amusing to disassemble a character with a bad reputation and see exactly what gave it that attention rather than simply dismissing it as pointless like some do. It's not that I'm not interested in good characters, quite the opposite, but I prefer the unpredictability that comes with these oddball characters from disreputable sources, again in the name of self-amusement.

Should you find yourself interested in my edits, you may ask for links to some examples of my work, but be warned, it's not high-tier editing, mostly being alterations (sometimes to a major extent) to the base coding of a character, like for example turning POTS' Shin Gouki's Gou Hadouken projectiles into Raging Demon-using clones of himself, among other such unusual things.

This may seem long-winded, but I prefer not to leave information to the people's imagination, as that tends to end badly for anyone, so if you have any further questions, feel free to send me a message regarding such a thing and I will answer it when I have time.

Oh, and one last thing, yes, I like writing a lot. Prepare for words.

Hello,

I just registered here looking for an active MUGEN community, I used to play a lot with my fan-made MUGENs on the past so I'm not totally new on this "world".

See ya in the forums

(btw sorry if I wrote something wrong, English isn't my first language.)

hey my name is infinite kusanagi i only got into mugen about a year and a half ago but have been playing fighting games since i can remember also i like to watch anime preferably action (dragonbal z) and stuff anyway i appreciate you guys reading this thank you for accepting me