Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hi guys  my nick name is A.H.Hardy and my real name is ahmed any way

i found MUGEN by chance  and it is the coolest thing ever i used to be a wrestling game modder and i already made a huge patch for ps2 which was very successful so just thinking about the amount of customization in MUGEN makes me extremely interested   but as i said  i knew mugen 2 days ago  so i am a noob in this software but i managed to understand how to add  charecters and stages and music and screenpacks but that's it and i really want to know  more so does any body here have the patience and some free time to teach me i will really appreciate it guys 
Thanks any  way and i hope i will have fun here

thanks very much guys but still i am a noob in this engine and i need some beginners tutorial i searched for it but i didn't found 
i am looking for a tutorial that says what each file contains and how the coding system works in the game so can any body help me at least with links or something

thanks very much guys but still i am a noob in this engine and i need some beginners tutorial i searched for it but i didn't found 
i am looking for a tutorial that says what each file contains and how the coding system works in the game so can any body help me at least with links or something

Hello Ahmed (A.H.HardyI hope you enjoy MUGEN Engine by Elecbyte and this great forum them MFFA,here you will find everything you need to create your roster to your taste and good support on the topic.

A fresh start in this Great fighting game. see you next time Ahmed.

:bye:

my name is mike and I just started getting into mugen and I am willing to learn everything I can about it. I like the characters that you guys have uploaded and have the hardest time deciding which ones to use lol. I am a huge fan of the dbz characters personally and would love to see more of them.

Hello, people of this fine website. I'm Seadragon77 and I would like to introduce myself.

Some of you I may know from the Mugen Guild or from YouTube (where I do MUGEN battles most of the time... I'd really love to go back to story telling with it though). For those who don't...

I'm from Washington State and I consider myself to be an expert (or so called, if you will) on the fighting game genre. I also enjoy sports games and do dabble in a little of everything every now and then. I came here as to help further develop friendships and try to learn something about the dang engine because my goal is to one day actually create a character good enough to be worthy of rosters across the internet.

Seadragon.... I like it. Welcome, Seadragon. If you really want to create things, you'll have to start small. I'm starting to make a few things, but I'm still new to the Mugen scene. There are tutorials and such, so good luck on any future endeavors. 

Yeah... I've been doing the MUGEN thing for 7-8 years and I don't think I've reached my potential yet. Scary thought, huh?

Seadragon.... I like it. Welcome, Seadragon. If you really want to create things, you'll have to start small. I'm starting to make a few things, but I'm still new to the Mugen scene. There are tutorials and such, so good luck on any future endeavors. 

Well, I think that's the idea. My goal in the future (should I make it that far) was to create a character. Right now, it's all just ideas and thoughts because I see myself more of a player and not a coder at all. I wouldn't mind learning though.

And thanks. I wish you the best of luck as well Ballsdeep!