Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Just wanted to make a post greeting the forums here! 

I'm moth! 

I've been using and tweaking with the MUGEN/MAME engine since I was a kid around 8 or 9, but I had stopped quite a while ago around the age of 14 or 15. I'm interested in seeing if I can get back into it! I want to eventually make my own custom fighting game with custom characters and this community looks like an amazing place to learn and gather resources to do so in the future!

I'm slightly surprised that there's a forum still around for all of this, but it's a pleasant surprise! hopefully I'll be able to assimilate well and be able to learn and partake in the forums for a while! Fun is where it's at!

Also! I LOVE fighting games (duh) and retro game/console collecting as well so if any of you guys have any favorites (games or consoles wise) let me know in your reply too! I would love to try out some new recommendations and get to know you a tiny bit in the process!

Thanks for taking the time to read! Have a wonderful day all of you 😊

Yeah I am a retro gaming lover as well! I use a little bit MAME but my favorite emulator is WinKawaks. I like classic KOF series, Metal Slug series, Marvel vs Capcom series among others. So welcome to MFFA :peluk:

• 2 weeks later...

so I'm usually a little shy, but I'll introduce myself anyways. so I'm a average Mugen player who usually collects and or plays strange characters in Mugen, but other times I do other stuff like play my Wii which has Kirby, modded mkwii ctgp, project m smash bros, etc. or I play my Xbox which has many games like Lego Indiana jones, kung fu panda, l4d2, etc.! other things i enjoy doing are looking through my microscope, taking naps, astronomy, messing around in slendytubbies 3 cause its an amazing game, and yeah that's pretty much all. XD

2 hours ago, Apofhys said:

Hola que tal un saludo a todo los compañeros

¡Hola amigo! Gusto de saludar a un hispano hablante.

Me acabo de dar cuenta que justo aquí han fusionado todos los posts de presentaciones justo ahora y todo quedó revuelto y hecho un desmadre pero en fin...:sigh: 

Siéntete libre de explorar el sitio y, si quieres postear algo en español, está este hilo en la sección international: 

Hi! I just like fighting games and mugen was like heaven when I first found out about it, I lack the ability to make characters but I still enjoy them none the less. As my name suggest any characters with crazy supers are some of my favs! Hope to have a good time here.

I have been on this website for a few weeks now. I want to thank everyone here for making it a great place to download Mugen characters. I am disabled and I lack the ability and skill to create character or be very active in fourum. But I enjoy watching CPU matches of Mugen and it's many characters. Thank you to everyone here from Administrators, mods, and character creators to new people like me. Let's keep Mugen alive!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 3:02 AM, Flashy Moves said:

Hi! I just like fighting games and mugen was like heaven when I first found out about it, I lack the ability to make characters but I still enjoy them none the less. As my name suggest any characters with crazy supers are some of my favs! Hope to have a good time here.

On 7/8/2022 at 10:29 PM, BrodieBr0 said:

I have been on this website for a few weeks now. I want to thank everyone here for making it a great place to download Mugen characters. I am disabled and I lack the ability and skill to create character or be very active in fourum. But I enjoy watching CPU matches of Mugen and it's many characters. Thank you to everyone here from Administrators, mods, and character creators to new people like me. Let's keep Mugen alive!

both of you feel welcomed in this place 😛 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm from Jordan (a small country in the middle east), I'm somewhat of a member in the MUGEN community since 2016, I downloaded stuff from this site for a long time and I wonder what took me so long to join since I'm a member in MUGEN Archive for a long time already, so why not here as well.

I don't consider myself a MUGEN creator but a MUGEN editor since most of my work is editing and fixing problem's in other creators work, so if you are intersted, I can share my edits here as I did in MUGEN Archive.

I got a couple of quetions I'd love to know the answer:

1. What happend to the Mortal Kombat collection? it's nowhere to be found.

2. Can someone tell me how to add characters here in case I'm going to share my edits in the future? thanks in advance.

(Please don't hate because I mentioned MUGEN Archive LOL).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there! I must say, your registration system really did not want me to use my main email xD

However, I am still glad to be here.

My goal is to make a perfect Mugen, like most people here want.

I have partly succeded in that with a JUS Mugen, but midway through, I realized modern JUS characters are... really boring to play.

So, I decided to make a perfect Mugen with regular sized characters.

Hopefully, I will have it uploaded here by the end of the year.

Also, by perfect i mean balanced. That is very hard to do, as some characters have a lot more tools than others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...