Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Exists Everything vs Everything lifebar by DJ-VAN hd resolution 1280x720?

As far as I remember,  DJ-VAN has never made a HD Version of his SP, let alone his lifebars. The only HD version of Eve you can find nowadays is this one, which are blue (instead of yellow) edited EvE lifebars : http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/eve-lifebars-1280x720-resolution-need-some-help-see-newest-post-131658.0.html

a orochi eiji character in mugen?

Such a character does not exist. There are a number of Orochi characters out there (like Kyo, Iori, Ash, Yuri, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris and Orochi himself to name a few) but Eiji is not one of them.

Okay, there are character, that I know they exist. But I sadly don't know the author of these characters, or where to find them.

I'm talking about Enigma (Terrenosuke's Stand from JJBA4) and Narcisso Anasui (from JJBA6).

I know they exist, because I found their names in some of the triggers of Nimame's Noriaki Kakyoin.

Not giving up, nope.

Does there exist a Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero Sub Zero?

I am not entirely sure, however there is a Mortal Kombat Mythologies fangame that has been made by a guy named Fireboy. It's possible that it uses the M.U.G.E.N engine but there is a Sub-Zero in it, which you can get here alongside the game : http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/about205.html

Though I don't know if he's moleboxed or not.

This stage? Is it private or it exist and by whom? :S

(or is it locate able) 

It exists and is made by niketyama, the uploader of the video you linked. He/She has a blog but I wasn't able to find a link to a Onedrive folder or anything similar. However I think it is not private so I believe just asking him/her via Youtube should be enough to get a download link.

Such a character does not exist. There are a number of Orochi characters out there (like Kyo, Iori, Ash, Yuri, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris and Orochi himself to name a few) but Eiji is not one of them.

mmh, thanks I thought that someone have made an Orochi edit of him in mugen that's pretty shame., btw you forget to mention Leona and Rugal both are from the part too.    :goodmood:

The Madoka you're looking for can not be found on the Mugen wiki? That's a bit surprising since two of those four Madoka's linked there look like the one in that screenshot you posted.

Have you tried our Puella Magi Madoka Magica Grief collection? It contains two Madoka's of which the first one not only looks like the one in your screenshot but it also links to another version of her which is, as I believe, not linked to at the Mugen wiki.

Here's a quick link to it : http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8141-puella-magi-madoka-lagicagrief-syndrome/

If she's not there, I can not help you any further with her.

I think it's available or at least a similar version. I'd like to know about that Athena edit...

It's Maoko by Fishbed.

Oh it is, only the one I have is rainy. However, I am pretty sure that you could find it through Google.

Not really when I don't know the name of it...Google was my first try.