[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

LOL! yeah Finally able to battle you Kanbei

Single battle:

CDPW-WWWW-WWW5-MGE2

And we did two double battles:

X6MG-WWWW-WWW5-MGFE  ( I won this one with my farm team :awesome )

9CXW-WWWW-WWW5-MGH4  ( Kanbei won this one. Got his revenge against my Meloetta LOL! :=D: )

Those were good battles next time around you'll will face my Eevee-evos squad. :goodmood:

Oh and MugoUrth had beaten me again  (unfortunately I wasn't able to record it because I was still in the process deleting old battle vids. =P)

You have gotten real strong the last we battle. =)

LOL! yeah Finally able to battle you Kanbei.

I had to pull out the "use if necessary" pokemon. Yep and people keep telling me wobbafett was useless. :3 And it was thanks to my Azumarill, Mega-Abominasnow and Bronzong. Without them I would have lost.

Those people clearly don't know Wobbuffet. There's a reason so many people hate battling them. :P

You telling me.. Wobbuffets are risky pokemon to deal with sometimes especially with 'Shadow Tag" ability which makes you have no choice but to battle it since you can't switch your pokemon out. =P

You telling me.. Wobbuffets are risky pokemon to deal with sometimes especially with 'Shadow Tag" ability which makes you have no choice but to battle it since you can't switch your pokemon out. =P

3129742.jpg

Just made this to troll those wobbuffet haters.

Oh and MugoUrth had beaten me again  (unfortunately I wasn't able to record it because I was still in the process deleting old battle vids. =P)

Meh, I didn't count that match. I forgot to turn handicaps off, and you were using your barnyard animals team instead of your serious one. Speaking of which, why didn't MegaAmpharos' Mold Breaker stop MegaKangaskhan's Parental Bond?

Hey, maybe we can take each other on for real soon. :)

3129742.jpg

Just made this to troll those wobbuffet haters.

Personally I prefer this one:

AX10_Wobbuffet_by_moonymonster.jpg

LOL! XD

Meh, I didn't count that match. I forgot to turn handicaps off, and you were using your barnyard animals team instead of your serious one. Speaking of which, why didn't MegaAmpharos' Mold Breaker stop MegaKangaskhan's Parental Bond?

Hey, maybe we can take each other on for real soon. :)

Its cool! :goodmood:

Mold Breaker Ability only effects immune abilities like Levitate, OwnTempo, compound eyes, etc.

It can't effect moves like Parental Bond, an other Boost abilities. =P 

Speaking of which, why didn't MegaAmpharos' Mold Breaker stop MegaKangaskhan's Parental Bond?

Mold Breaker doesn't work like that. It doesn't stop all abilities from activating, it just allows it to hit an opponent that has an ability that would otherwise prevent it from doing so. If we had an ability like that...hoo boy.

Electric-type moves on Motor Drive/Volt Absorb.

Fire-type moves on Flash Fire.

Ground-type moves on Levitate (note why Excadrill is good).

Anything on Wonder Guard.

Damn you Noob :P

You forgot to list Unaware, Fur Coat, Multiscale, Battle Armor, Soundproof, Water Absorb, Lightning Rod, Storm Drain, Marvel Scale, Thick Fat, Sturdy, Filter, Solid Rock, basically any ability that prevents or otherwise alters damage done to the opponent except for Intimidate.

And yes that includes Wonder Guard

I wasn't listing them all.

I hate to admit that I turned off my 3DS during an online battle, but I did. Not because I was losing, but because I was losing to a Mega Kangaskhan. Shame, too. The battle was fun before that thing showed its ugly face :/

Should mention his team consisted of Heat Rotom, Azumarill, Skarmory, Tyranitar, Mega Kangaskhan and Gourgeist (probably supersized). Then again, he'd probably have turned off if I'd defeated his Mega Kangaskhan anyway.

I should start nicknaming some trainers after their quotes... like Poke Fan Albert in the Maison, although he says "Oh, my goodness..." I call him Mr. "Oh, my God!" Maybe he says that in the Japanese version. And Viscount Hervault, I call Mr. "Maman Boy", because he calls out for his mother he calls Maman everytime I KO his Litleo.

Finally got some battles in with Noob. Dear Arceus, the last one!!

6SPG-WWWW-WWW5-ZLPJ

TRZG-WWWW-WWW5-ZLPS

9T5W-WWWW-WWW5-ZLQW

I'm surprised you used Outrage during the first battle. Metagross resists it and Togekiss is immune to it. Never mind :D

My Trick Room team got their revenge >:3

Also, I wanted you to have a Thundurus. You could've traded anything for it :c

Finally got some battles in with Noob. Dear Arceus, the last one!!

6SPG-WWWW-WWW5-ZLPJ

TRZG-WWWW-WWW5-ZLPS

9T5W-WWWW-WWW5-ZLQW

I'm surprised you used Outrage during the first battle. Metagross resists it and Togekiss is immune to it. Never mind :D

Also, I wanted you to have a Thundurus. You could've traded anything for it :c

My Trick Room team got their revenge >:3

LOL! you sweep through all my teams :=D:

Yeah i keep forgetting about togekiss being a Fairy-type  (that was dumb on me =P)

you out beat my Eevee- Evos this time that was epic! I like to do  battle like that again. :awesome

Oh I don't need Thunderus so its cool Matt! Thanks though :goodmood:

THE MATT IS BACK!!!!  YALL!!! XD

And here I thought you'd beat me again. It sure did look that way from the majority of the battle :3

Yeah but its cool Though Matt. just like Rice you are challenging. and that is one thing I like about you two. :goodmood:

Come to think of it you and Rice should battle each other again.