[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

When the hell are you online?! :P

Central Canada/USA time :

I'm mostly available between 3:30p.m-7:30p.m. I get up about 2;30a.m. Because Normally I get up for work at that time but on my off days I sometimes over sleep or you can say I "slack off'' and don't get up tell later. LOL!

[Edit post]

Had another battle with Yukaripigeon:

AU7W-WWW-WWW9-QGAL

Man! and I was down my last pokemon and at least I was able to KO couple of yours till the end. that was a good game. :goodmood:

...then yesterday I had a couple of Double-battles with this girl from Florida

Double Battle against trainer Piage:

RWKW-WWWW-WWW9-QGAN (Her Milotic was tough but I became victorious at the end)

HP6W-WWWW-WWW9-QGAQ (She forfeited when she had her last pokemon so I'm guessing I won't be battling her for a while LOL!)

Two battles with Noobie/Galvatron:

BWFG-WWWW-WWW9-QHFG

8R2G-WWWW-WWW9-QHFZ

First one was a double battle. I finally got to test out my new Trick Room team against a human :D

Seconds one was a single battle. It would appear Noobie's team was based on the Predacons, lol.

Had fun. Thanks, Noobie!

Two battles with Noobie/Galvatron:

BWFG-WWWW-WWW9-QHFG

8R2G-WWWW-WWW9-QHFZ

First one was a double battle. I finally got to test out my new Trick Room team against a human :D

Seconds one was a single battle. It would appear Noobie's team was based on the Predacons, lol.

Had fun. Thanks, Noobie!

LOL! No problem Garchompmatt.  As always I love a challange. :goodmood: 

Now i'm going ahead and finish up working on a new team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a few battles recently with a new team:

Vs Trainer Nobi:

XZRG-WWWW-WWWA-7ZYE   (....That Gliscor.....  :-P)

Vs. Trainer ALAN:

CNJG-WWWW-WWWA-7ZYJ    (That was a Nice Battle :-D)

Vs. Squirtle:

DA5W-WWWW-WWWA-7ZYN 

LOL! you sure are strong. We need to do more battles sometime.  :goodmood: 

Well, most of my team members have a very bad flaw and that's against Fairy and Flying Types. I was hoping for you to start with Mr.Mime (and in which case, I guessed right.), so I could lead with Drapion. You had a x2 weakness to Poison type moves, so I took that into account, on top of that, I had Poison Barb on Drapion, which ups the moves that of Poison. Now, rather that Crit mattered or not, we may never know, but I am thankful for it.

Sending in your Bisharp next was a terrible mistake, then again, you had no idea that I had Rock Smash on Drapion, which played into my favor very well. It got your Bisharp in the red before fainting.

From there, I don't remember what happen, I do, however, plan to record/save the video/upload it to Youtube.

All - in - All, I do agree with you that we must battle more often.

Well, most of my team members have a very bad flaw and that's against Fairy and Flying Types. I was hoping for you to start with Mr.Mime (and in which case, I guessed right.), so I could lead with Drapion. You had a x2 weakness to Poison type moves, so I took that into account, on top of that, I had Poison Barb on Drapion, which ups the moves that of Poison. Now, rather that Crit mattered or not, we may never know, but I am thankful for it.

Sending in your Bisharp next was a terrible mistake, then again, you had no idea that I had Rock Smash on Drapion, which played into my favor very well. It got your Bisharp in the red before fainting.

From there, I don't remember what happen, I do, however, plan to record/save the video/upload it to Youtube.

All - in - All, I do agree with you that we must battle more often.

LOL! anytime Man! I have other teams I want to use against you. :goodmood:

Did a couple battles today:

Vs. the Mighty Ricepigeon:

8FJW-WWWW-WWWA-86RP 

Almost didn't have a prayer but at least I KOed one of your pokemon. but thanks for the battle Now I know what I have to do for Sharpedo when I breed another one. :-)

Vs. Squirtle:

WGQG-WWWW-WWWA-86RZ

LOL! that was a good one. you lucky you had Mega-Lucario other wise my Shiny Gengar would had beat down all your pokemon. thanks you are very competitive.  :goodmood: 

Hey, that was your fault, lol. I was down like 5 - 2. You had every opportunity to win and I think you went easy on me. I should've never won that battle. I wrecked your team with Mega Lucario. When your winning like that, don't let up, keep going. This is the many reasons I like battling with Rice, he keeps the pain coming.

Hell, my team isn't even EV'd right, lol. I'm 2 - 0 on you. Your major weakness is with Fighting Types. I already told you mine. I thought maybe you would've capitalized on it.

Hey, that was your fault, lol. I was down like 5 - 2. You had every opportunity to win and I think you went easy on me. I should've never won that battle. I wrecked your team with Mega Lucario. When your winning like that, don't let up, keep going. This is the many reasons I like battling with Rice, he keeps the pain coming.

Hell, my team isn't even EV'd right, lol. I'm 2 - 0 on you. Your major weakness is with Fighting Types. I already told you mine. I thought maybe you would've capitalized on it.

Yeah but its cool though. I enjoying it either way because I having fun. :-)

Hell i get beat down by RicePigeon like thousand times but I do win some battles.

Too be honest through out playing pokemon series I never had many friends to battle with and I usally play the game and stop. but now that Nintendo/gamefreak  provided online battles its like a dream come true for me. I can battle other people who are challanging enough. so it won't be so boring. and I like ever bit of it even if I lose or win.  :goodmood:

Hey, Noob

I just thought of an idea for when Pokemon ORAS released.

We should battle after every Rival battle.

Like to see how our team development is going. Then once we defeat the Elite Four, we start battling for real.

For every battle after the Rival, we can ONLY use Pokemon that are inputted into the main story (Ex. Starter, Catches, In-Game Trade, etc.) Which means, we CAN NOT use PokeBank Pokemon

Until AFTER Champion Steven is beaten.

Hey, Noob

I just thought of an idea for when Pokemon ORAS released.

We should battle after every Rival battle.

Like to see how our team development is going. Then once we defeat the Elite Four, we start battling for real.

For every battle after the Rival, we can ONLY use Pokemon that are inputted into the main story (Ex. Starter, Catches, In-Game Trade, etc.) Which means, we CAN NOT use PokeBank Pokemon

Until AFTER Champion Steven is beaten.

LOL! sounds like a good idea. I'm up for it. :goodmood:

After sorting out the issues i had online: I am able to battle again. just did a couple recently:

Vs trainer Zoya:

458G-WWWW-WWWA-BZS2 ( I admit it wasn't fair that I trolled all her pokemon with Clefable so I was nice to give her an extra tododile. :goodmood: )

Vs. trainer 2313:

5ZUW-WWWW-WWWA-BZS6 (............... This guy from Japan was using a Hacked Shiny Mew and couple others and he had no problems using them in wifi battle. However he decides to quit afterwards when I was winning.   Hmmmm!! :hmm: )

• 1 month later...

[topic bump]

LOL! Man its been so long since I battled online!

I had alot of online bouts but alot of people I dealt with forfeit when I about to win. hopfully one day i can face somebody with Mega Rayquaza.

Anyways I recently battle against the Mighty Ricepigeon after awhile :

Single battle:  BPWW-WWWW-WWWE-PXHE

Even doe I lost but its been so long since I battled someone competitive and I like to battle Trainers Like Rice! Thanks Man! :goodmood:

I'm thinking about remixing another Eevee Evo team soon. but not now. since I'm working on another team currently.

[topic bump]

Today I did acouple battles using a new team:

Single Battle Vs. trainer Justin:

EY6W-WWWW-WWWG-EYCS (trolled him with Heliolisk LOL! XD)

Single Battle vs. trainer Nora:

4VDG-WWWW-WWWG-EYB4 (That battle was awesome especially when I had my Weezing take out Giratina with 'Destiny Bond')

Did some battles today:

Single-battle vs trainer from japan:

8FNW-WWWW-WWWH-A7M2 ( He didn't expect me to use Shedninja LOL!)

And As usual some battles with the Mighty Ricepigeon:

1st: YHHG-WWWW-WWWH-A7ZR (spooked you with my new Breed-ed Clafable did I LOL! X-D )

2nd: Q2GG-WWWW-WWWH-A7Q9 ( Hmm.. still need to improve with this team :-P  )

3rd: SDRG-WWWW-WWWH-A7RC ( Your Terrakion is so strong and fast  I need to figure- out another strategy)

Even though i lost them all but These are awesome battles. you always Amaze me Rice. :goodmood:

First ORAS Battle Video.

5J6W-WWWW-WWWW-FZLR

Fought 3 times against this guy named Brandon. Beat him Triples and Singles but lost in Doubles. This is a Triple Battle. Behold the teamwork of Primal and Mega abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile but I completed the story in OR I'm up for online battles now.

This is my first vid from OR:

Single battle Vs. trainer Brisa

USKW-WWWW-WWWP-57DF

She had mostly legandaries + a Mega Gengar It was a long bout tell the end. I beat she didn't expect my Sceptile to use 'Rock Slide' for those flying-types LOL! XD

But over all it was a good battle tell the end and I loved it. :goodmood:

110 is still usable, but a full physical set for Mega Sceptile is trash. Generally you want either Substitute + 3 Sp.Attacks or Mixed All-out Attacker. If you do go mixed, though, you'll generally want to be using Earthquake as your sole physical move. Mega Sceptile shouldn't be staying in against Flying types anyway, unless you KNOW for certain that you can outspeed and KO them.