[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

Strangely, my Gengar does in fact have Destiny Bond. It's just knowing when to use it that's hard.

Not really. Destiny Bond is actually quite braindead. If you think they'll KO you, use it. Simple.

I never said it was. A simple prediction is all it takes. Even then, it can scare your opponent into switching or doing other stupid things to prevent their mon from being taken down by the Bond. I know firsthand, seeing as I use Destiny Bond on quite a few of my Ghosts.

Battle with Tony (I'm sure he's a member of this forum, but I can't think who):

5LGW-WWWW-WWW5-ASTJ

We actually had two battles, but I didn't like the first one. The number of team members wasn't even; he only used 4.

Oh yeah, and I forgot Thundurus Therian had Volt Absorb :P

I've been battling so many people online, its ridiculous how so many people are using legendaries =O...

KD7G-WWWW-WWW5-BJHE (This was a clean 4-0)

EQVW-WWWW-WWW5-BJA8 (This guy forfeited knowing that both of his pokemon were gonna get KO' at the last turn)

This is the set I mainly use to slay those douchebags that use legendaries... Mainly my Hitmonlee(the Darkrai slayer) and my MegaGardevoir(legendary dragon slayer) =D...

Battle with Tony (I'm sure he's a member of this forum, but I can't think who):

5LGW-WWWW-WWW5-ASTJ

We actually had two battles, but I didn't like the first one. The number of team members wasn't even; he only used 4.

Oh yeah, and I forgot Thundurus Therian had Volt Absorb :P

I want my revenge so badly :angry1:

lol, but it was fun, the first match was so close too xP... I also run a similar set with Reuniclus and Cofagrigus, though I would use a slow Hitmontop to fake out and flinch one of my oppenents pokemon so my Reuniclus could at least use trickroom before it gets targeted by both pokemon...

I've been battling so many people online, its ridiculouse how so many people are using legendaries =O...

Not really. People think legendaries are instant win buttons. Only Victini gets that honor.

I don't mind if people use legendaries with 600 or lower BST, seeing as yer sub/pseudo-legendaries have the same.

I'm thinking of keeping Bubble and Giggle in my main team, and getting two new members (maybe three seeing as Luggy doesn't ever seem to do much besides get KO'd) in my Trick Room team. Perhaps Regirock to replace Giggle and (maybe) Escavalier to replace Luggy. Yeah. Just need to figure out where the hell I'm supposed to be going in White 2 first :P

Just tested my Doubles team against Noob:

DDBG-WWWW-WWW5-FSHB

I'm not regretting asking for that Cyndaquil now...

LOL! Its Cool Rice :goodmood:

Of all the trainers online you are the most challenging of them all. :awesome 

I will keep battling you tell I score a victory (Even if it takes me a 1000x LOL!!!) :=D:

Yeah, as Can said, "Platinum" move tutors.

B2W2 as well, but still...

And I was about to challenge you to singles to test out a new team but you signed off before I could.

Oh, and in case you were wondering about that part with Stone Edge and HP Ice... :=D:

Yeah, as Can said, "Platinum" move tutors.

B2W2 as well, but still...

And I was about to challenge you to singles to test out a new team but you signed off before I could.

Oh, and in case you were wondering about that part with Stone Edge and HP Ice... :=D:

LOL! XD its cool Rice

next time when I'm online i'll battle your new team :goodmood:

When the heck are you on X/Y, Noob? All I ever see you on is Bravely Default :=D:

My Bad Matt.

When I play RPGs like that I get hooked to it. but I do switch too X/Y occasionally when I see some of you guys online. I really want to battle you again and Kanbei.