[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

Battle with MugoUrth

GMBW-WWWW-WWW4-YBAV

Man! you had me at a disavantage their at first. I didn;t expect you to use Mega-Kangaskhun. That was a real good double battle Man ! :awesome

I thought I was done for! =P

[edit post]

Battle with Squirtle

9P7W-WWWW-WWW4-YFWD

We was just using low level pokemon and it went well tell the last round That was crazy as Hell! LOL! XD  Double KOed

14HP, Noob! D;

I had that so bad, and then WHAT THE FUCK! BOOOOOOOOM!

GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LOL! I almost fell off my seat when that moment happen. XD

Its really rare to get a draw in online battles so i'm defiantly keeping that one on record. =)

2EJG-WWWW-WWW4-J8LZ

random match with a surprisingly good japanese UU-RU player. Even after screwing up the play with Garchomp I still ended up winning 3-1. Ended up getting a 5 IV Misdreavus after the match too.

EDIT: lol, I forgot that I still had a full health Skarmory in reserve. But damn that Lanturn scared the crap out of me.

2EJG-WWWW-WWW4-J8LZ

random match with a surprisingly good japanese UU-RU player. Even after screwing up the play with Garchomp I still ended up winning 3-1. Ended up getting a 5 IV Misdreavus after the match too.

EDIT: lol, I forgot that I still had a full health Skarmory in reserve. But damn that Lanturn scared the crap out of me.

I just saw it That was A long decent battle you had thier Rice. :awesome

Yeah Lanturn can be annoying especially if it has the Lightning Rod ability plus letting it  hold Air baloon to give it (limited) immunity to Ground attacks. =P

It was mostly the fact that I wasn't expecting Trevs to get its berry back. That and its Volt Absorb completely cockblocked my attempt to Volt Switch.

The scariest things on there tbh were Arcanine and Cinccino, even though I still had Skarmory and Heat Rotom to take on the latter in case I lost Trevs, neither of them enjoy fighting that Lanturn.

That whole deal with Weezing though is making me think if I should start using Garchomp as a wall breaker with Draco Meteor and the mega stone instead of a Choice Scarfed revenge killer (which is kinda moot this gen with all the priority moves running around) with Outrage.

That whole deal with Weezing though is making me think if I should start using Garchomp as a wall breaker with Draco Meteor and the mega stone instead of a Choice Scarfed revenge killer (which is kinda moot this gen with all the priority moves running around) with Outrage.

That's what I use the Garchomp you gave me for. Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Earthquake/Stone Edge is an amazing set for MegaChomp. It works great.

Battle with Matt:

ERYG-WWWW-WWW4-JQUG

Finally got to face him in singles. GG nonetheless.

Man! Rice you and Matt  were awesome in that battle. :awesome

I tell ya if thier was a Pokemon battle League in MFFA You two would be the top rankers Here. :goodmood:

My Rank will be between 5-7. =P

That was so boring. Never battling you again :P Exactly why I prefer doubles. Still, I'm surprised Focus Miss hit twice in a row.

Now that Noob sent me that Cyndaquil and got Prankster Cottonee from GTS I can actually start building a proper doubles team.

Man! Rice you and Matt  were awesome in that battle. :awesome

I tell ya if thier was a Pokemon battle League in MFFA You two would be the top rankers Here. :goodmood:

My Rank will be between 5-7. =P

4 if you're lucky, I can easily see myself, Matt, and Can in the top 3 though.

Btw, starting to breeding Crunch & Bullet Punch Riolus for anyone who wants one, and Vaccuum Wave for anyone who wants a special attacking variant.

Naw, I knew Rough Skin wouldn't have KO'd his Garchomp, but hey, 3/6 ain't too bad :=D: If only Giggle could learn Wild Charge; that'd be really good, but alas, just like Icicle Crash and Black Kyurem, as well as Heat Crash and Groudon, it's not going to happen. Wish there was a move tutor in this game :|

Wish there was a move tutor in this game :|

Yeah i'm with you on that one Matt at least this game kept the Move remember tutor. Unless Nintendo/Gamefreak install that option in the next version the only way for pokemon to learn other moves is from B/W2.

IF THEY CAN EVER GET POKE-BANK UP AN RUNNING!!!!!!!! :extremeanger:

Yeah i'm with you on that one Matt at least this game kept the Move remember tutor. Unless Nintendo/Gamefreak install that option in the next version the only way for pokemon to learn other moves is from B/W2.

IF THEY CAN EVER GET POKE-BANK UP AN RUNNING!!!!!!!! :extremeanger:

Not fair when non-gendered Pokémon don't get egg moves. The amount of Thunder Punch I cannot access  :donwan: