[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

QRKW-WWWW-WWW4-ZKTK

Another OU match and holy crap Gliscor gave me so much problems.

Guy was gonna give me an Oshawott after the match but then... server maintenance.. :(

Woah! You had a very long Battle their Man! :awesome

but One thing I don't get is how can Gliscor get poison and its a poison-type to itself or am I missing something here? :confuse:

Double Battle Matt again:

TG7W-WWWW-WWW4-Q4SR

Man! that went down to the wire that time. :awesome

Its a lucky thing my Sylveon knows 'reflect' other wise I been done for at the last round. That was a good one. I should had let Glaceon used 'Wish' If I know it would have survived that blow. :goodmood:

Thanks for the battle.

Its a lucky thing my Sylveon knows 'reflect' other wise I been done for at the last round. That was a good one. I should had let Glaceon used 'Wish' If I know it would have survived that blow. 

I got 2 Sylveons but the one I used against you didn't know Reflect. And about Gliscor's type, please don't get confused anymore...

Dunno how I missed this but..

I didn't know 'Rapid spin' disables trap moves like 'stealth rock', and spikes.   O_O

The prevalence of entry hazards is the sole reason why Rapid Spin is even used. Just note that since Rapid Spin is a Normal type move, switching in a Ghost type the turn they use Rapid Spin will prevent them from removing your hazards, which is why I kept switching in Trevenant against that Excadrill. Excadrill, Forretress, Starmie, Donphan, Tentacruel, and, to a lesser extent, (Mega)Blastoise and Hitmontop are all excellent users of Rapid Spin.

Of course Rapid Spin faces fierce competition from Defog this gen now that Defog removes entry hazards from both sides of the field instead of just those set up on your opponent's side and works even if they switch in their ghost type. The only downside to Defog is that its affected by Taunt, unlike Rapid Spin.

7KEW-WWWW-WWW4-TQAZ

The first battle I played in that I'm actually kind of proud of. Not because I won, but because I won against a team with Mega Garchomp on it. Also, I got to show off my Shiny, who didn't do much except finish off a non-shiny version of itself.

Mega Garchomp isn't so great. The Speed loss hurts it, and it'll go down to any powerful special Dragon- or Ice-type move because it won't be holding the Focus Sash.

Very powerful though. Will take pretty much any other hit, too.

Still faster than any of my guys, though. Plus, speed isn't everything. This is a huge pet peeve of mine where people seem to think speed is so vital that Attack and Defense might as well be non-existent just as long as the Pokemon attacks first.

Mega Garchomp isn't so great. The Speed loss hurts it, and it'll go down to any powerful special Dragon- or Ice-type move because it won't be holding the Focus Sash.

Very powerful though. Will take pretty much any other hit, too.

Mega Garchomp isnt a sweeper. Mega Garchomp is a powerful mixed wall breaker that tears apart defensive Pokemon such as Gliscor, Skarmory, Hippowdon, and Ferrothorn in order to make way for another teammate to start sweeping without interruption. Its pretty much an upgraded Black Kyurem from last gen with a MUCH better typing.