[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

PCQG-WWWW-WWW2-Z9WT

Oh, just this battle. One guy uses Yveltal, Charizard, Blaziken, and Zygarde. The other person uses a ****ing Slurpuff. Guess who wins.

Honestly, the video almost makes me want to train a Slurpuff. Except while unburden is a pretty good ability, Slurpuff is the slowest fully-evolved Pokemon to have it as an ability (144 Base Speed is still pretty fast, though), it doesn't really excel at any stat, and it doesn't seem to have a decent movepool, though being Pure Fairy type means it's only weak to Poison and Steel. ...which it cannot counter very well. ...The video does urge me to at least draw Slurpuff, though.

I raised a Slurpuff and it has good moves. I made mine's Timid natured. Haven't tried him yet but I will use him eventually when I finish EV training my other Pokemon. Even Aromatisse can be in good used if you raise it and EV train it right with the proper moves.

M3FG-WWWW-WWW5-WV9V

The moment you see Blaziken, MegaKangaskhan, AND Klefki in team preview, you know its gonna be a bad time... most of the time.

I see

PCQG-WWWW-WWW2-Z9WT

Oh, just this battle. One guy uses Yveltal, Charizard, Blaziken, and Zygarde. The other person uses a ****ing Slurpuff. Guess who wins.

Yeah you be surprise even the weirdest pokemon like Slurpuff can be a good pokemon to use. =P

LOL! thats one crazy way to win a match. :=D:

Just keep in mind that it's not as effective in actual 3DS battles due to matches having a time limit, unless you can secure a KO against one of your opponent's Pokemon while keeping all 6 of yours healthy, in which case it forces you to win by time over (unless the opponent forfeits before that, in which case you still win :troll: ).

Simulators like Showdown are a different story though...

Honestly, RicePigeon, the moment I saw your team, I just wanted to quit right away. Garchomp + Skarmory + other OP Pokemon... Honestly, later in the fight, I just didn't care that much. I knew I wouldn't win, so why bother. Still, I can't say my team was very good anyway. The only thing I did right in that battle was call the first move. I saw Rotom and immediately thought about switching in with Excadrill, but then I was like "...No. ...No, that's what they'll be expecting." So I stuck with Talonflame, which was really the only wise move I made the fight.

That being said, I still need to work on my Pokemon more. Lucario has crappy moves, and Mandibuzz should NOT be using direct damaging moves that aren't Foul Play. Mandibuzz can easily take a hit, but it cannot dish out damage. It's best as a defogger/survivor. And I'm still not sure how to go about with Excadrill.

Honestly, RicePigeon, the moment I saw your team, I just wanted to quit right away. Garchomp + Skarmory + other OP Pokemon... Honestly, later in the fight, I just didn't care that much. I knew I wouldn't win, so why bother. Still, I can't say my team was very good anyway. The only thing I did right in that battle was call the first move. I saw Rotom and immediately thought about switching in with Excadrill, but then I was like "...No. ...No, that's what they'll be expecting." So I stuck with Talonflame, which was really the only wise move I made the fight.

That being said, I still need to work on my Pokemon more. Lucario has crappy moves, and Mandibuzz should NOT be using direct damaging moves that aren't Foul Play. Mandibuzz can easily take a hit, but it cannot dish out damage. It's best as a defogger/survivor. And I'm still not sure how to go about with Excadrill.

Saw the Vids..

LOL! a least you tryed MugoUrth

Hell! I still havn't scored a victory yet against Rice even with my new team LOL! :=D: 

I'll stiil keep fighting him tell I do. I love a good Challenge :goodmood:

Talonflame + MegaGengar + MegaKangaskhan + MegaLucario... yeah.

Talonflame = Glass Cannon

MegaGengar = Glass Cannon

MegaKangaskhan = WTFHOWDOESBLASTOISEKNOWAURASPHEREORWHATEVERHEJUSTUSED?

MegaLucario = Not only a Glass Cannon, but I'm completely using him wrong.G

Garchomp and Skarmory = Almost impossible to kill easily.