[Gen6] Pokemon XYORAS - Battle Video Thread

DarkWolf13

I'm not surprised. Sceptile doesn't have a particularly high attack stat, though it does have an arguably better physical movepool... Kinda like a certain Gen II Fire-type starter :c

110 is still usable, but a full physical set for Mega Sceptile is trash. Generally you want either Substitute + 3 Sp.Attacks or Mixed All-out Attacker. If you do go mixed, though, you'll generally want to be using Earthquake as your sole physical move. Mega Sceptile shouldn't be staying in against Flying types anyway, unless you KNOW for certain that you can outspeed and KO them.

That soo true... to be honest the Sceptile i have has 'adament' nature meaning a good boost on its Physical attack stat. However its Sp.Attack stat still a bit higher but evens out, which probly why 'Rock slide" took very good amount damage on those Legendary Birds considering I did 'Super train' it on its speed stat a little to out speed (Not all but) many Uber pokemon. :-P

Just recently did another good battle this time using Mega Diancie:

Single battle vs. trainer Hamid:

4RUW-WWWW-WWWP-YJJ9

Nice battle but his Greninja(protein) was giving me alot of trouble. :omg: 

I was shock that my Diancie ( in mega form) was able out-speed it in the last round. It was too close to comfort but I won the match. { woo!...} -_-

Knock Off - Check
Stealth Rock - Check
Gunk Shot - Check
Defog - Check
Sucker Punch - Nope

Seriously, with all the other moves available, why didn't they include Sucker Punch? :c

110 is still usable, but a full physical set for Mega Sceptile is trash. Generally you want either Substitute + 3 Sp.Attacks or Mixed All-out Attacker. If you do go mixed, though, you'll generally want to be using Earthquake as your sole physical move. Mega Sceptile shouldn't be staying in against Flying types anyway, unless you KNOW for certain that you can outspeed and KO them.

Oh right, Mega Sceptile. I assumed it was just a regular Sceptile with 85 base Attack.

Knock Off - Check

Stealth Rock - Check

Gunk Shot - Check

Defog - Check

Sucker Punch - Nope

Seriously, with all the other moves available, why didn't they include Sucker Punch? :c

Good question? maybe it can only learn the move by breeding perhaps...... :-P

Greninjas about to be banned from OU anyway so I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Yeah, but considering Greninja is one of the known popular pokemon as of late, I will expect alot of trainers using it in their teams.

[off-topic]

looking at the stats of my Diancie in mega form:

LV.50

Hp: 151      

Attack: 120  ----------------------> 180

Defense: 182 --------------------> 138

SP Atk. : 120 -------------------->  180

SP def. : 154 ---------------------> 118

speed: 96 ------------------------>  156

So thats why she was able to out-speed Greninja. I really 'Super trained' her speed well :goodmood:

Yeah, but considering Greninja is one of the known popular pokemon as of late, I will expect alot of trainers using it in their teams.

Rayquaza and Mewtwo are also popular Pokemon, doesn't change the fact that they're both stupidly broken, and dont even get me started on Mega Rayquaza.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! it sure was. XD

Here is the vid:

Single battle vs. Squirtle (aka Ky):

HS5G-WWWW-WWWT-ZJSC

That was pretty much my story team I was using. Im currently breeding another team. I just need to find out how to get the 'Hatching O-power" in this game. :-P

It's a creepy cutscene.

The weird multi-coloured men you sometimes see in Mauville's Pokémon Center merge with an ordinary resident of Mauville Hills to become Mr. Bonding D:

Hmm. I guess thats where I look in to then. thanks :-)

[edit post]

Did acouple awesome battles of single battles with Squirtle (aka Ky):

1st bout:

JAVW-WWWW-WWWU-49Q6

Switch mega roles with my story team, and use Mega-Lopunny for last round to win. LOL! that was a great battle Man! :goodmood:

2nd bout:

H83W-WWW-WWWU-49RR

You got back at me on this one Squirtle. Bringing back my old Eevee-Evo squad now that tutors are more available. Feel short against your Typhlosion. but over-all another great battle.

First Battle: I shouldve went with Ice Punch instead of Crunch with my Feraligatr, I had a 3 DD set up and I made one mistake, lol. I also forgot that Mega Lopunny got Fighting as a second typing...

Second Battle: Dat Sunny Day + FB set up was grand. Thank you, Typhlosion.

First Battle: I shouldve went with Ice Punch instead of Crunch with my Feraligatr, I had a 3 DD set up and I made one mistake, lol. I also forgot that Mega Lopunny got Fighting as a second typing...

Second Battle: Dat Sunny Day + FB set up was grand. Thank you, Typhlosion.

LOL! that was a good combo. X-D

I'm surprise you didnt teach Typhlosion 'Eruption'. that really be a blow-out then.  :goodmood: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[Topic bump]

Here are some battles I did at the Denton VGC event.

549W-WWWW-WWX9-8QAN
9AXW-WWWW-WWX9-8QEP
JD7G-WWWW-WWX9-8QJR
LQBW-WWWW-WWX9-8QZR
4ZEG-WWWW-WWX9-8QSE

Cool! :goodmood:

I just did some hard battles recently though I became victorious but they all mostly brutal.

Single battle vs. trainer Daniel:

BSHW-WWW-WWXD-UQP3

Single battles vs. trainer Brisa ( she came back to battle me. she was using all legendaries but I end up winning with both of my teams LOL! XD)

1st: 66UG-WWWW-WWXD-UPXS

2nd: 4CDG-WWW-WWXD-UP33

*Single Battle vs trainer Logan:

S8GG-WWWW-WWXD-UP62

Now that was the most brutal Match I ever faced. :omg:  That guy used Primal-Kyogre, Primal-Groundon, Mega-Rayquaza (FUCK!!!!), Lugia, Tornadus(normal),and Talonflame. I was damn lucky my Bouffalant(with Trick-room active)  hanged in their to beat both his Primal-Groundon and Mega-Rayquaza

plus my Togekiss hanged in thier all the way to the end for a victory even though that guy forfeited the match knowing I was going to win. but that was crazy but fun. [...shess!!... :-S]

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
14 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

PVQG-WWWW-WW48-FX8K

Now that Noobie's back, I decided to test out this new balance team against him.

Yeah that was awesome took quite awhile doe.... but I guess thats how our battles be when it goes over 30+ min. :-P

However i enjoy every moment of it even if I lose to ya. LOL! XD

13 minutes ago, Ricepigeon said:

Probably would have ended sooner if Mega Latias didnt get frozen to the point where I had to PP stall with Suicune :p

You put a good strategy on that situation using its 'pressure' ability you literately wore out my Milotic to the last PP it has. what tripping me out my Milotic was able to put status on the pokemon often then the others. I guess it was luck or something I mean it doesn't have any ability or hold items to boost its chances to that case. :-P