Should I start playing mugen again?

Ryon

Wait till Card Saga Wars. If it happens :(

Or Mortal Kombat OutWorld

Other than that, I don't play it much myself  besides once in a blue moon when something I find interesting is released. Even then, all I do is try the character out. Then it's like "what is this mugen you speak of"....

yes like playing arcade and collecting.

I've been thinking the same thing. Seams like its hard being a serious creator as well as a serious collector. I want to just sit and play, but then I think "I could be using this time to create my next creation." *sigh*

In serious note   I think you should. It's one of the essence of MUGEN life anyways  :awesome

Indeed.

OM! i don`t know the man near middle age still play MUGEN!!

Heh...mugen was DESIGNED for middle aged people. If you grew up in the 80's/90's then this is a dream come true. Well...it was for me.

Middle aged, wasn't that with the Knights of the Round Table and Camelot and stuff? I think popularity puts it around 35 to 45 but I've seen it between 30 and 50. 40 is 'over the hill'. Anyway, MUGEN? YES Ry. but probably more "be involved" than expect miracles and all that. There are so many different opinions and ideas (some that work and a lot that don't) that a person with ideas can find something to tinker with here and there (and a lot of stuff to toss out). But DON'T EXPECT MIRACLES. MUGEN has been around since 1999 and it ain't gonna change overnight... I pretty much play First Person Shooters and Real Time Strategy Games. MUGEN and fighting games in general have pretty much been relegated to 'screen saver' status on my computer. I start 'em up and let 'em run in 'demo mode' while away from my computer. I still get laughs when Thee Ace Man character pops up here and there in my Mortal Kombat and GohanSSM2 DBZ MUGEN compilations. "Quick, pull my finger" "Look it's a flock of flying turtles" and all that :=D: