I'm ALIIIIIVE

Hey guys, what's up?

I'm just stopping by to say I'm here, I'm alive and healthy (albeit very VERY tired). I've been doing this crazy "let's travel 12h each week" thing for a while now so things are a little rushed.

Let's see... I'm still on my master's thesis (I was supposed to start for real this year but I messed up) and college, Lily was hit by a car earlier this month but she is alright (just fractured her feet, nothing grave) and I'll be doing an exchange program in Manchester next July, we closed the deal today. Oh, and formated two different computers once each, maybe it's time to get a new one.

And you guys? How have you been? I missed you.

Oh hey there new kid. EAT YOUR SARDINES!

Whoa, long time no see, Ryoucchi. Hey!

Yeah Laharl, I'm THRILLED to see you too. Could you at least fake it? Oh wait, I never cared XD What's up?

Brock! Bro! How are you doing? Your kids look beautiful, lil' Joe is precious and Lilly is still a lil' princess I see

S'up guys. Yeah, I remember LightFlare, TotalDrama and Prodigal, but not the others. Nice too see you again and pleased to meet ya  It's good to be back :goodmood:

I'm SO thrilled you missed me because of my charm and not by the collections, you guys sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed :=D:

Yeah Laharl, I'm THRILLED to see you too. Could you at least fake it? Oh wait, I never cared XD What's up?

hurr in all seriousness welcome back You have been missed.