Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Plus you've put too much private characters today and only 2 public ones XD Whut bout Case 666?

lol wellll There all Private no joke Im not just putting it there for nothing im serious And ummm no Panda said Thats public

Or Heimu,I don't think I could find her still since she has an error on the previous ones.

lol I got her holdon i will add her in again

Added Lake of Acazia IS private sorry Panda told me 

Say,can you add in Some creepy characters like for instance,Situ or one of Sog's characters instead of Failure of Alice which I'm about to "kill" myself from her or Poltergeist which has me creeping me out of my mind.

mmmm All of Sig sog people eh Yes i got all them give me time please 

Why not add In Armaros since I found her in 4shared and I really don't know if you no this but she is named after MichaelArmaros.

I will soon got her dark form Too And yuyuko Raphel And cirno Posideon

Or maybe Giji Reimu Ultima,I'm kissing her like hel-oh c'mon not my weird side again...

I have it again give me time please......

Added in Heavenly Golden Yukrai 1st Its private sorry Panda told me

Added In His 2nd Form Sorry Also private

Added in STG178 Private im sorry

mmmm All of Sig sog people eh Yes i got all them give me time please  I will soon got her dark form Too And yuyuko Raphel And cirno Posideon I have it again give me time please......   Added in Heavenly Golden Yukrai 1st Its private sorry Panda told me Added In His 2nd Form Sorry Also private Added in STG178 Private im sorry

Wait 2 golden yukari are private,I actually found them in 4shared?!

so you guys have private chars that you can't share with the public?

like..how come theres just a pic of amethysta and the end of e-heaven tenshi and not the link?

they seen nice.

Its not hard lol But yes panda told me their private mmmm I got more idk what you like or need Atm

Well I like creepy Tasofros and well any type of as long as it doesn't includes Ryona or nude,which means rape,sexual abuse,etc. that's nasty!I also like Sakuya Edits Best

like..how come theres just a pic of amethysta and the end of e-heaven tenshi and not the link? they seen nice.

Well first of all,Amethysta is still being worked on Ani~San well actually Ryoucchi is,second of all E-Heaven Tenshi is Private,have you not see the color code yet,if not look,if your lazy then I'll give you it. Blue:Private Red:Joke Chracter (means a Chracter who does nothing but kills her/his opponents in a Nano Second) Green:1 hit K.O(same goes for Joke but different) Orange:WIP (Work In Progress)