Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear that this collection is getting updated. Ani-san

Haha np Ive been gone for so Long its time i give you guys some good edits i found and they were HARD TO FIND

Finally getting updated which gets me thankful of you Ani~San! ^^

IKR Thank god And np mmmm Give me some time to Gather the Sprites for people ok ^^

Edit: Added in Atomic Suika Fair warning DONT BLINK or stare into the Blinking BG Trust me.....

Update Added in God Of Yuyukuri Marisa Shes a god edit.....

Added Sou-mikoIn reimu edits mmmm welll If she get 3 Coins she dies.......shes weird

Added Failure of Alice NOTE SHE IS JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE makes lots of sound effects and Alice cries Her puppets name ts creppy...........

Added C Dream In Reimu edits

Ok have fun with those ^^

Update Added in God Of Yuyukuri Marisa Shes a god edit..... Added Sou-mikoIn reimu edits mmmm welll If she get 3 Coins she dies.......shes weird Added Failure of Alice NOTE SHE IS JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE makes lots of sound effects and Alice cries Her puppets name ts creppy........... Added C Dream In Reimu edits   Ok have fun with those ^^

Update Added in God Of Yuyukuri Marisa Shes a god edit..... Added Sou-mikoIn reimu edits mmmm welll If she get 3 Coins she dies.......shes weird Added Failure of Alice NOTE SHE IS JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE makes lots of sound effects and Alice cries Her puppets name ts creppy........... Added C Dream In Reimu edits   Ok have fun with those ^^

sheesh that's f***** creepy yo >.< feels she's another version of SM666 she's also a creepy char but a Novelty joke char and when you look at it a hand pop up which scares the sh*t outta me.

This g-utusho that its saying that is private.. i have one that exactly loooks like this one. but im not sure since there may be other utushos looking like this one. just saying.

also..i dont think gloria's a joke character, she's more like a cheap character

Plus is Beherrsher private cause I found a link where you can download it on skydrive.

No shes not Shes Public Wolfy will Add Link Oh I can Add My Fortuna NO AI in there Got Julius Ermy old and V2 BOTH NO AI and Nobles Obelge

^ Thats for Wolfy if you dont Mind Tomorrow i could do that

Wolfy Will soon Hes Helping me with Sprites And such  ^^ So yeah

No shes not Shes Public Wolfy will Add Link Oh I can Add My Fortuna NO AI in there Got Julius Ermy old and V2 BOTH NO AI and Nobles Obelge   ^ Thats for Wolfy if you dont Mind Tomorrow i could do that   Wolfy Will soon Hes Helping me with Sprites And such  ^^ So yeah

Yay!!!(^O^)/

No shes not Shes Public Wolfy will Add Link Oh I can Add My Fortuna NO AI in there Got Julius Ermy old and V2 BOTH NO AI and Nobles Obelge   ^ Thats for Wolfy if you dont Mind Tomorrow i could do that   Wolfy Will soon Hes Helping me with Sprites And such  ^^ So yeah

btw,what type of Fortuna?Fortuna Suwako or the Fortuna Sakuya cuz I have her already,I find her mysterious but unique at the same time

Links done

- Uroboros

- Beherrscher

- Vlood

- Bloody Flandre

- Holy Flandre

- Kthanid

- Shimoyake

- Saikyo Cirno

- Sugoi Cirno

- Julius Emery

- Fortuna