Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Ok you guys 2 things

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3b4fo5ak9ffw4k < Chess Piece Royaloid forgot to upload her

http://www.mediafire.com/?5kt6h9jsdjdc82s < Thats Grand Diable and let me tell you about her Now everything i tell you IS ALL TRUE ok you first start out with koakuma yes an edit of her then each time she gets hit.............SHE GROWS NO JOKE her defense IS VERY HIGH she has super amror on too lol cool huh. HOWEVER SHE ALSO FALLS TO THE GROUND AND GROWS A BIT WHILE FALLING OMG RIGHT...........ok Heres the omfg part shes shrinks down to her normal size awww when she wins annnnd THEN BEST PART SHE GROWS BASED ON HOW MUCH HP SHE LOST OMG RIGHT........Shes awsome no matter how man times you hit her SHE DOES NOT STOP GROWING yeah truth go try her out ok lol your gonna enjoy her :p

I've got Grand Diable last week, but I wondered someone else may share this character so I didn't. Caution; once she grew bigger, even cheap moves which can kill omega Tom hunks instantly cannot kill her. I've tried in watch mode to see what would happen when ultimate god orochi or s-yukari fight against her. The result was both failed. Only character who succeeded to kill her was S-Flan, according to my observation. So, at that time, I thought this character is still WIP. That's another reason I decided not to share.

LOL SERIOUS ohhh shes has a 12p Mode MAN i gotta try it out :p haha serious S Yukrai is cheap so is S Flan and S Remi mmm i think im gonna try her 12p mode out and see how she fairs I tried 1p mode normal color She wins btw and oh Mikkyun if its ok mind posting edits on here to help me out my comp broke down BUT This month im getting a new one sooo help would be great if you can give it ^^

I've found another cheapie who succeeded to kill 12P Grand Diable, its name is Tenko_L!! If using this char from the 2P side and selecting the 10th color, as you can see, she gets unmoved in the air, surrounded by a circle. Only she does is to emit the tiny death balls to all the directions. Getting hit by one of any death ball leads you to instant death. Somehow, those death balls could kill her as the screenshot below shows.

Posted Image

LOL SERIOUS ohhh shes has a 12p Mode MAN i gotta try it out :p haha serious S Yukrai is cheap so is S Flan and S Remi mmm i think im gonna try her 12p mode out and see how she fairs I tried 1p mode normal color She wins btw and oh Mikkyun if its ok mind posting edits on here to help me out my comp broke down BUT This month im getting a new one sooo help would be great if you can give it ^^

Also, I've observed watch mode in order to find how Grand Diable in regular color is cheap. I've selected Ultimate God Orochi (in 12th color) as her enemy. Still, UG Orochi's any move (even Omega Tom Hunks Killer) was nothing to her, and Regular Grand Diable pwned 12P UG Orochi. Would you mind me sending you the screenshots? Memory of my PC is almost full, & I can't afford to record the gameplay vid.

I have a question: How do you change the "p"/color/??? of the character?

Lemme explain youWhen selecting a character, the difference of button to select decides character color.At that time, pressing start and select char makes extra colors.That means;Selecting by a. 1st color (1p)Selecting by b. 2nd color (2p)Selecting by c. 3rd color (3p)Selecting by x. 4th color (4p)Selecting by y. 5th color (5p)Selecting by z. 6th color (6p)(Those above are so called ordinary colors)Also,Pressing start & selecting by a. 7th color (7p)Pressing start & selecting by b. 8th color (8p)Pressing start & selecting by c. 9th color (9p)Pressing start & selecting by x. 10th color (10p)Pressing start & selecting by y. 11th color (11p)Pressing start & selecting by z. 12th color (12p / cheapest mode)

ok heres Micheals NEW OST DL IT

http://michaelarmaros.web.fc2.com/ost.html Sorry i will add ports Later on i have a ton to do but heres the stupid part

ok first match awsome combos yaaaay but then ost wins yaaaay

2nd round...............building up energy................BAM DEAD...............WTF JUST HAPPENED............

ok weird 3rd round.............ost Laughs then dies.................drains all hp............DEAD................WTF JUST HAPPENED AGAIN.........

ok if theres anything wrong with this its it keeps dieing no matter what PLUS if you do a 4 on 1  match he dies when picked...............wtf is this a beta or not cause if not then...........wow............just wow idk why it has a bad coding problem..............well enjoy her i guess..............

Lemme explain you When selecting a character, the difference of button to select decides character color. At that time, pressing start and select char makes extra colors. That means; Selecting by a. 1st color (1p) Selecting by b. 2nd color (2p) Selecting by c. 3rd color (3p) Selecting by x. 4th color (4p) Selecting by y. 5th color (5p) Selecting by z. 6th color (6p) (Those above are so called ordinary colors) Also, Pressing start & selecting by a. 7th color (7p) Pressing start & selecting by b. 8th color (8p) Pressing start & selecting by c. 9th color (9p) Pressing start & selecting by x. 10th color (10p) Pressing start & selecting by y. 11th color (11p) Pressing start & selecting by z. 12th color (12p / cheapest mode)

Oh.

Thanks for the information!