Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

like..how come theres just a pic of amethysta and the end of e-heaven tenshi and not the link? they seen nice.

Btw,if you wanna DL all the characters,well some are not yet done or without the link. here's the following Characters that are not included with the link. Argento Amethysta Hei-Meiling ONI-Miko ZR M-Reimu M-Reimu Ver.1.99 (more stable then the other but one false move can crash your MUGEN) Evachea Evolutio ThurizaZ (This is the new version and she does not show a boss battle in her intro) Celene-N (probrably known as Black Cirno) This will be updated by Ani~San so please be patient and if want a Chracter to be in here,well he'll take request,although there will be a Rare chance of it not being here but u can give it a try,so please stop by sometimes.Thank you.

so you guys have private chars that you can't share with the public?

Yes im sorry you need to Ask the authors I cannot share its Forbidden

like..how come theres just a pic of amethysta and the end of e-heaven tenshi and not the link?

they seen nice.

Cause One being worked on Link wise The other Is private im sorry I cannot share it

mmmm I got her but itd By MAGIC CD and it isnt new........i think idk she has a boss too you know

I say this has grown quite a bit haha Im glad to see My collection going strong ^^ and with wolfys help too It MIGHT even surpass wolfys own hes got XD but thats a Maybe consideing how many edits I got on me  :=D:

mmmm I got her but itd By MAGIC CD and it isnt new........i think idk she has a boss too you know   I say this has grown quite a bit haha Im glad to see My collection going strong ^^ and with wolfys help too It MIGHT even surpass wolfys own hes got XD but thats a Maybe consideing how many edits I got on me  :=D:

Well have you put in Amuducias yet?

mmmm I got her but itd By MAGIC CD and it isnt new........i think idk she has a boss too you know   I say this has grown quite a bit haha Im glad to see My collection going strong ^^ and with wolfys help too It MIGHT even surpass wolfys own hes got XD but thats a Maybe consideing how many edits I got on me  :=D:

Plus,it did turn out that this post was "HOT" trust me,when I got there in the Collections,there was a star and said it was hot.So this thread is actually famous with alittle help from Wolfy..

Btw,you posted 93 edits which includes the privates and not linked ones yet,you also haven't linked in Lilium Scarlet.

Well have you put in Amuducias yet?

No i will soon

Plus,it did turn out that this post was "HOT" trust me,when I got there in the Collections,there was a star and said it was hot.So this thread is actually famous with alittle help from Wolfy..

Gotta Admit wolfy Made this Awsome XD 

Btw,you posted 93 edits which includes the privates and not linked ones yet,you also haven't linked in Lilium Scarlet.

I will get to it OR wolfy will However i can only up small edits for now sorry

No i will soon   Gotta Admit wolfy Made this Awsome XD    I will get to it OR wolfy will However i can only up small edits for now sorry

No it's ok,plus I did DL Fallen Alice and lemme tell you,she's weird like she spawns her portraits from some original characters while the rest are awesome,but then I can't get a chance for Shinra,never no how she looks like

uhhh Dont you mean Sharashina Youmu edit and LOL you mean Alice B oh god.........

Added in Darkness Rumia YEEEAH I KNOW shes looks bad port wise BUT SHES CHEAP in VS Mode have fun with her

Added Link For Grand Diable note SHES VERY VERY CHEAP she will NOT i repeat NOT STOP Getting bigger BUT she can be killed by S Flan and Killer Murusa well have fun with her

uhhh Dont you mean Sharashina Youmu edit and LOL you mean Alice B oh god.........   Added in Darkness Rumia YEEEAH I KNOW shes looks bad port wise BUT SHES CHEAP in VS Mode have fun with her   Added Link For Grand Diable note SHES VERY VERY CHEAP she will NOT i repeat NOT STOP Getting bigger BUT she can be killed by S Flan and Killer Murusa well have fun with her

No,I mean Shinra,and not Sarashina,I know what I'm typing have u not seen that you or Wolfy posted ^^lll

I thought Rare Reimu is like Rare Akuma?!While Giji Ultima Akuma Oddity is her

Rare Reimu is almost same as Rare Akuma, just the sprites and some sound files switched to the original ones. But Giji Ultima ones are much cheaper than those Rare ones. Giji can instantly kill Rares, and even those who can kill those Rares are no match for Giji Ultimas.

Rare Reimu is almost same as Rare Akuma, just the sprites and some sound files switched to the original ones. But Giji Ultima ones are much cheaper than those Rare ones. Giji can instantly kill Rares, and even those who can kill those Rares are no match for Giji Ultimas.

But then Whut about some private characters or Rare ones like a Deiyousei edit named Destiny Angel (idk if you know her or not)she's supposed to be a joke who can freeze a BG and stop the BGM from her powers,and she can also be Giji Ultima Reimu,but with Gloria in 12p,well don't do it cuz it'll crash your mugen. *beat

lol ok then welll Either one of us will post GAB XD unless wolfy went Ahead and did it but ik he did so yeah Honestly..........i got way too many edits on me OH Sanae Rain JUST GOT RELEASED shes cheap too lol

http://starsatel.blog.fc2.com/

http://sinzakikaname.blog.fc2.com/

Shine Wemeair2nd AND wodan < JUST GOT DONE there all cheap touhou i got them too btw