Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Case666 is supposed to be at Pandacialake's fc2 blog,find her by typing "Mugen Case 666" and you should get it,and yes there is a Character named sm666 she's supposed to be a novelty joke character where you see a lady looking at you with something swirling next to her and you hear a heavy heart beat and slowly it just gets faster and faster and later a hand pops up which makes her a joke

I like Scary things so i think im testing them out. Thx for that :goodmood:

Hey Ani~San how come ONI-Miko Sanae is private,last time you posted it she's not,what happen,the author remove her publicity,plus got Ultimate Sula today yay!

Cause Flame said she is Im keeping her private The last one is a NULL which is bad to use and could crash your PC and i still have the old BUT im not DL her also cool

I already have her from the same Person^^ I asked because if she would be not here i could gave her. http://red971.blog.fc2.com/page-1.html Also i found a Keine Edit? Don't know if she is W.I.P or Private.

mmmm Let me look into Later today to see what i can find also I got Blue sky and Lost Desteny 

Btw are ther two ONI-MIKO-SANAE's? cause i saw one which is Like the Playable Oni-Miko and one that is like Oni-Miko-Z.

True,the ONI-miko z like one is Null and can beat ONI-Miko Z but can crash your game while the other one is unavailable since its private and no it's not made by Lunatic but made by Flame

True,the ONI-miko z like one is Null and can beat ONI-Miko Z but can crash your game while the other one is unavailable since its private and no it's not made by Lunatic but made by Flame

I have the one that is like ONI-MIKO-Z the good think is she didn't crashes my Mugen :=D:  But yeah i looked for the playable ONI-SANAE cause i found Killer Murasa and she is Private too but there was a Youtube User who shares her.

I have the one that is like ONI-MIKO-Z the good think is she didn't crashes my Mugen :=D:  But yeah i looked for the playable ONI-SANAE cause i found Killer Murasa and she is Private too but there was a Youtube User who shares her.

Oh,nice,did u also got Killer Sanae?

Yeah the Youtube User shared the Pass. And no i didn't have Killer Sanae on the other side i didn't even searched for her so son't know if i could get her.

Just realized that YouTube user was Japanese so don't know the pass,you do also realize that he's also sharing Goddess Patchouli while he also made a video

Just realized that YouTube user was Japanese so don't know the pass,you do also realize that he's also sharing Goddess Patchouli while he also made a video

I think im going to check his Videos again. Are there any other "Killer" Edits out there?

I have Killer Donald, cause it is on the Mugen Wiki. He is one of the cheapest Donald's i think.

There's another one named Ancient Donaled which are both cheapest while Killer Donald can defeat and killed Crazy Catastrophe and Ancient Donaled,same goes with Ancient Donald and for Crazy Catastrophe,you'll need to get the MOST VERY ORIGINAL Crazy Catastrpohe since he can be anyone or just get Ver.1.36

There's another one named Ancient Donaled which are both cheapest while Killer Donald can defeat and killed Crazy Catastrophe and Ancient Donaled,same goes with Ancient Donald and for Crazy Catastrophe,you'll need to get the MOST VERY ORIGINAL Crazy Catastrpohe since he can be anyone or just get Ver.1.36

I have Ancient Donald too. I think he is the Strongest Donald edit up to date and if Crazy Catastrophe can Beat them i think i have an older Version of Crazy Catastrophe cause my Crazy Catastrophe just dies at the Start of the Battle.

I have Ancient Donald too. I think he is the Strongest Donald edit up to date and if Crazy Catastrophe can Beat them i think i have an older Version of Crazy Catastrophe cause my Crazy Catastrophe just dies at the Start of the Battle.

Well the most original one is supposed to be made by some kinda author named Touki?Maybe