Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Just wanted to give an update Grand Diable Link Has been Updated well not now here it is http://www.4shared.com/zip/R5aMLBXa/GrandDiable.html ITS MUCH BETTER well to me it is lol enjoy it sorry about not up ive been busy I will try to find some time if not wolfy can to post some....

You know, this updated ver can adjust her size when she grew bigger as a new hyper move. It really helped me when I play by her and fight against some cheapy AIs.

And also, let's see how updated Grand Diable has changed...

.... No changes at least *lmao*

Well I did request a lot of Tasofros like Vesta,Verchissdicht? XD,Megalith R,STG edits.

Or one of the other people like S_AQN,Heimu,Noblesse Oblige (pass:mugen for Macbeth),G-Tenko-R(pass:mugen for Macbeth), 1st and 2nd R.S.P,E-Youmu,Amuducias,DC-Reimu,A-Utsuho,B-Utsuho,Case-666,GM-Suwako (at lunatic's fc2 blog which includes ONI-Miko-Z-R)I know that's a lot XD

Ohhhh those yeah I got them All lol THERE IS S QAN ee now A Specail one Idk if E Youmu is cheap......But yeah i got them i gotta find some time.......to post some im busy with Adding people and work this week so I will try Honest.

Ok,btw,E-Youmu is kind of particially cheap in my opinion but does lack of ports oh,yeah this will be very off topic but do u have True God Hanyu and Demon Of Murder Rena?XP

Edit DL My Updated edit Added A Spinning aura red thanks to ced and she now has a Lifeset and will have regain hp too ^^ Enjoy Check Page 1 TO DL HER Shes cheap I Will do more updates to her soon

Nice edit as always,plus she does regenerate fast in my opinion,I was also about to try it on Kyou_ :P just to realize she's pretty hard to defeat since she's immune to stuffs.

WOOOO NOW check out my edit link is updated whats added   NEW PORT BY ME Added text from PS CS4  New image SHE NOW can regain HP with regain code  XD hope you like her SHE CAN NOW WITHSTAND NULLS and Jokes XD Ced Added coding to her Look on page 1 for update I will add music to her soon ok

So she can counter attacks from nulls?

Since I always spam buttons when playing as Rare Reimu, I will now check the movelist so I don't have to spam buttons everywhere I go (I should check the movelist of other characters more often!

(The dawn of a new page, and I haven't been on this site before earlier yesterday!)

Haha yeah DL my edit me and ced are working on XD Shes cheap as heck lol And shes gonna be null too Also @Clannnad Ummm Ask wolfy about that ok i dont have the link or the time to DL her or up it sorry

Edit Grand Diable link HAS BEEN UPDATED NEW 4Shared link ^^ enjoy

FINALLY MUSIC HAS BEEN FIXED look on page 1 for updated link enjoy it