Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

mmmm He did some i think NOT all

Added in 9 By Electrobyte

Added In Flandre 3rd By Phantom Owata Note she is A WIP Sample Test note as why her name has test in it 

Added in Little girls in Other edits

Added in Cus Hina San Sorry the sprite is.....HUGE

Added in YURUSANAE Another Ajohn God type person

Added in Goddess Of Death Note shes EXACTLY LIKE NAYANA SHOUSHIKI WINGS 12P MUSIC ETC but she LAGS A LOT on mine i hope she runs ok on yours enjoy her.......

Added in 882 Yukrai edit SHE LAGS BAD on mine i hope she runs ok on yours She sounds like A Hospital Beep noise weird........

Welll Enjoy those I need a break sooo yeah ^^ Hope to put up more tomorrow we will see 

mmmm He did some i think NOT all Added in 9 By Electrobyte Added In Flandre 3rd By Phantom Owata Note she is A WIP Sample Test note as why her name has test in it  Added in Little girls in Other edits Added in Cus Hina San Sorry the sprite is.....HUGE Added in YURUSANAE Another Ajohn God type person Added in Goddess Of Death Note shes EXACTLY LIKE NAYANA SHOUSHIKI WINGS 12P MUSIC ETC but she LAGS A LOT on mine i hope she runs ok on yours enjoy her....... Added in 882 Yukrai edit SHE LAGS BAD on mine i hope she runs ok on yours She sounds like A Hospital Beep noise weird........   Welll Enjoy those I need a break sooo yeah ^^ Hope to put up more tomorrow we will see

well what type of 12p music does Goddess of Death have,one of Deep able Sin's theme,Arrabella Aurora's theme,etc?

well what type of 12p music does Goddess of Death have,one of Deep able Sin's theme,Arrabella Aurora's theme,etc?

*Blue

That has Nothing to do with this topic please stick to it

Ok,sorry,plus I DL Goddess Of Death and she's pretty cheap,but for Flan 3rd,I'm ok with her although not a Flandre fan but almost in love with her XP plus,decor Cus Hina,I was too weirded out so I was gonna keep it for collections sake,for 882,haven't tried her out yet.Als,mind if you add in Poseidon (Cirno edit RARE)