Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

orrrr wolfy did mmmm I Still could add my Own Fortuna well Im not Making Killer edits public sorry too risky THERE BOTH private perm I DONT want peoples PCS to crash due to Null effects.......

so the killer edits are jokes and can crash the Pc easily,sheesh talk about null ness

mmm..Deep Blue Sins and KomachiSetura are very easy to find I think.Why are they private?

And,I do have Malina and some other chars by aitya.If you need,I can send them to you.But I do not think that making them public is a good idea.Aitya stoped their publicity himself.So...Up to you.

mmm..Deep Blue Sins and KomachiSetura are very easy to find I think.Why are they private? And,I do have Malina and some other chars by aitya.If you need,I can send them to you.But I do not think that making them public is a good idea.Aitya stoped their publicity himself.So...Up to you.

If you do contact Wolfy known as Ryoucchi or Ani~San please,but if don't,we'll we won't stop you

mmm..Deep Blue Sins and KomachiSetura are very easy to find I think.Why are they private?

And,I do have Malina and some other chars by aitya.If you need,I can send them to you.But I do not think that making them public is a good idea.Aitya stoped their publicity himself.So...Up to you.

No there not trust me I had to trade to get those And Authors told me there private cannot share sorry mmmm PM ME please for Malina we need her  I got Megalith R already Actually PM ME any cheap edit please so i can add them

so the killer edits are jokes and can crash the Pc easily,sheesh talk about null ness

yeah your telling me

No there not trust me I had to trade to get those And Authors told me there private cannot share sorry mmmm PM ME please for Malina we need her  I got Megalith R already Actually PM ME any cheap edit please so i can add them yeah your telling me

Ani~San,what do you recommend to get Zephyr?Cause I actually like her,but then idk what to trade for Ced Soum

No there not trust me I had to trade to get those And Authors told me there private cannot share sorry mmmm PM ME please for Malina we need her  I got Megalith R already Actually PM ME any cheap edit please so i can add them yeah your telling me

Btw,Who's the Author for Angel Yukari,is it the one who also made Demon Yukari?

Ani~San,what do you recommend to get Zephyr?Cause I actually like her,but then idk what to trade for Ced Soum

No hes VERY VERY SCRICT Zaiko Backstabbed him cause DB gave him His creations i mean to zaiko CED tusted Zaiko with his edits.......Point is CED TRUSTS NOONE NOW cause of that........sorry im not gonna do it

Plus another question,the traded characters for the private characters,do u think u can download the traded characters again or not,just wanna gimme a fresh start on trading

No im not i got too many on me atm

No hes VERY VERY SCRICT Zaiko Backstabbed him cause DB gave him His creations i mean to zaiko CED tusted Zaiko with his edits.......Point is CED TRUSTS NOONE NOW cause of that........sorry im not gonna do it No im not i got too many on me atm

I mean if you can download the character you traded with like for an example,I trade 2nd Death Star with a rare character,and I then get it,do u think I can get my 2nd Death Star back?