Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Oh I'm just asking cause actually saw I think a video of her battling ONI-miko R and honestly she's crazy as hell O_O like a girl version of Devils Eye and Crazy Catastrpohe,probrably worser

Silent Girl is worse.........If you saw my video she killed Areil and B 

And Oh her yes true that I GOT 2 MORE EDITS of people but i need someone to fix them Aya edit and cirno black edit too so wait for those........

Silent Girl is worse.........If you saw my video she killed Areil and B    And Oh her yes true that I GOT 2 MORE EDITS of people but i need someone to fix them Aya edit and cirno black edit too so wait for those........

Well she is cheap,but can she beat Silent Shiki also?

Silent Girl is worse.........If you saw my video she killed Areil and B    And Oh her yes true that I GOT 2 MORE EDITS of people but i need someone to fix them Aya edit and cirno black edit too so wait for those........

You mean Lake Of Remember and Lapis Izuli? What happen to them?Bug crash or sometin?

Yes  mmmm Lapis Izuli........whos that edit of....... Im waiting on her Angel tear remi edit

Lapis Izuli is supposed to be an Aya edit from the author who made Rain Sanae of course! XD and oh,Angel Tears,I thought she released her already,supposed to be either a Lily or Remilia edit.

Well hearing that long name you said,I assume that edit is private.But how does Unconcious looks like and Dream Of Glitter?

mmmm nope shes public Just search it on 4shared also lol Cheap Uncon is Orochi NOT TOUHOU Although Koshi port......weird and also LOL cheap In the end Koakuma IS AWSOME.......

mmmm nope shes public Just search it on 4shared also lol Cheap Uncon is Orochi NOT TOUHOU Although Koshi port......weird and also LOL cheap In the end Koakuma IS AWSOME.......

Lolwut owo plus did you have a character name Enigmatic Girl by nyorochi,the author who created Foolish and Mystic Little Girl.Do you think she's a bit like Sayuri but in hyper mode XD