Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Hmm whats with Poseidon? I heard she is a rare one.

Yes,she's rare and she's not any other Poseidon (like rly) she's a rly cheap edit and can beat Uroboros and Miss Jack Joker but for Miss Jack Joker,she makes her dissapear somehow which makes her a joke character,I have her and she's also on Mediafire a friend gave her to a YouTube user name AndersonKenya1 he is a share care person,so you can get her from him.

Yes,she's rare and she's not any other Poseidon (like rly) she's a rly cheap edit and can beat Uroboros and Miss Jack Joker but for Miss Jack Joker,she makes her dissapear somehow which makes her a joke character,I have her and she's also on Mediafire a friend gave her to a YouTube user name AndersonKenya1 he is a share care person,so you can get her from him.

I already have her from the same Person^^ I asked because if she would be not here i could gave her. http://red971.blog.fc2.com/page-1.html Also i found a Keine Edit? Don't know if she is W.I.P or Private.

I have a feeling she's private but,for Blue Sky Mizuka,I don't think she is since I found her in 4shared,she looks pretty anyway

Wel i try to find a Mizuka that is Cheap AND is no AI. I know of that Mizuka where two clones of her fight with you but sadly that is too much for my Mugen :donwan:

Wel i try to find a Mizuka that is Cheap AND is no AI. I know of that Mizuka where two clones of her fight with you but sadly that is too much for my Mugen :donwan:

Well,you can download one of Pandacialake (the author) Dark Goddess Heaven Mizuka on 4shared,or maybe D-Mizuka on starsatel's fc2 blog

Yeah i know that^^ btw Really uniqe effects that the Foolish Girl uses!

Well u should download sm666 also if your brave enough DL Failure Of Alice first off,sm666(known as username666) is a CREEPYPASTA meme where you go to Nico Nico Douga,type in 666 or probrably username666 or sm666 refresh a few times and the whole BG comes red,and this will give you creepy viruses where buttons won't respond,but in MUGEN it's a joke and creepy character,but won't give you the virus,second of all Failure Of Alice is just to scare you,Alice calls her dolls in probrably a multiple times but in a creepy way.So if ur brave enough,do it if not don't...Plus idk who the author of sm666 for MUGEN but find out and I think she's public,ask Ani~San but when I told him to DL it,it gives you an error.

Oh btw,Foolish and Mystic Little Girl is a creepy joke Character,you should also DL Enigmatic Girl,she's a hyper version of Sayuri Kurata(also Foolish and Mystic Little Girl has a theme that plays during the battle begins if you noticed with a foggy scary like forest) Enogmatic Girl is also from nyorochi's fc2 blog

Well u should download sm666 also if your brave enough DL Failure Of Alice first off,sm666(known as username666) is a CREEPYPASTA meme where you go to Nico Nico Douga,type in 666 or probrably username666 or sm666 refresh a few times and the whole BG comes red,and this will give you creepy viruses where buttons won't respond,but in MUGEN it's a joke and creepy character,but won't give you the virus,second of all Failure Of Alice is just to scare you,Alice calls her dolls in probrably a multiple times but in a creepy way.So if ur brave enough,do it if not don't...Plus idk who the author of sm666 for MUGEN but find out and I think she's public,ask Ani~San but when I told him to DL it,it gives you an error.

Oh the Username666 Story? I know it but never heard that there is a Charakter about it. I only kow there is a Suwako Edit (Which i also try to find) named Case666.

Oh the Username666 Story? I know it but never heard that there is a Charakter about it. I only kow there is a Suwako Edit (Which i also try to find) named Case666.

Case666 is supposed to be at Pandacialake's fc2 blog,find her by typing "Mugen Case 666" and you should get it,and yes there is a Character named sm666 she's supposed to be a novelty joke character where you see a lady looking at you with something swirling next to her and you hear a heavy heart beat and slowly it just gets faster and faster and later a hand pops up which makes her a joke