Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Well that's probrably because she is not really popular enough to make an edit out of her since she's a edit out of someone else.

Yeah that might be. I saw an Edit of her (I think it was an Edit) that was Unfinished or i don't know Private cause there was no DL. The Creator of her also made Evil Reimu i think but there was no DL too.

Yeah that might be. I saw an Edit of her (I think it was an Edit) that was Unfinished or i don't know Private cause there was no DL. The Creator of her also made Evil Reimu i think but there was no DL too.

Well Ani~San was looking for Evil Reimu by the way plus can you gimme the link so I can check that Mokou edit out?

Oh,those these are supposed to tell you the info about the character and the author of the edit

Plus the Igniz Remilia and Thunder Iku are supposed to be in Touhou Project or the other one that's WAY Bottom of it and the other one under it is supposed to provide a list of edits of a fusion of stuffs with touhou,Offline characters,other authors characters,it should be the bottom of the end of the Touhou Project and under it is another list of it as you should see and it was made by probrably by Ryoucchi's brother named "The Magic Toaster"

A full game project?

I think some of them still held as WIP, like Ash Reimu, K' Mokou, Duolon Alice, Sukumizu Yuuka, Mukai Chiko, Magaki Yukari, and Evil Reimu, All editor of the chars i mentioned is Michael himself, while the others are available already.

A full game project?   I think some of them still held as WIP, like Ash Reimu, K' Mokou, Duolon Alice, Sukumizu Yuuka, Mukai Chiko, Magaki Yukari, and Evil Reimu, All editor of the chars i mentioned is Michael himself, while the others are available already.

True,plus,I thought you already have D-Alice on Magic's touhou collection including Chiko

sigh......Idk Im so busy right now And tired cause I just got home from a party and stuff idk if im gonna up more its gonna have to wait........i got too much to do i got test edits right now tomorrow and idk when my next vids gonna be what with work and all...........so yeah Ask Wolfy.......

Ok,sorry for the disturb though ^^

Its ok Im gonna be testing more people I got enough memory now ugh Too many orochis But there all overpowered with effects Just wait till i get my vid up plus im getting Priavtes secret ones too sooo yeah.......

Your way too lucky Ani~San ^.^ Plus you also have one of a Sula edits named Frozen Heart right?She made by Pandacialake