Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Yeah Thankfully heeeey FB nice to see you again I cant wait to see more vids from ya anyways ummm I dont really need to up that Sakuya cause wolfy did annnd Which Links need to be fixed please tell me ok or updated......

Thank you, im not Dead at all xD I think im going to make more vids of Mugen 1.0 btw. And im still searching for the Playable ONI-MIKO-SANAE and Tenma.

There WAS Another one ...... but saldy I acc deleted it it was GREEN sanae called Sanae Hourisan or something and OH i got tenma shes cheap lol

Cool and Tenma is creepy for some reasons,the color changing is what scares me she's like a drugged version of T-Zetsu and you could add in Kaze Hufuri (Sanae edit) in one of zanzoku's video,it's shown that she regenerates HP and probrably SP quick and shes cheap as heck if in 1P-7P and her supers keeps going over and over again and she does have a voice that reminds me of Rugal/M.Bison/Goenitz etc.

Cool and Tenma is creepy for some reasons,the color changing is what scares me she's like a drugged version of T-Zetsu and you could add in Kaze Hufuri (Sanae edit) in one of zanzoku's video,it's shown that she regenerates HP and probrably SP quick and shes cheap as heck if in 1P-7P and her supers keeps going over and over again and she does have a voice that reminds me of Rugal/M.Bison/Goenitz etc.

In one of Zanzoku's Videos i saw that Tenma shoots a Photo at the Start of the Round, i think it is an Attack is it?

No Cant dont have her and he does not give out his edits

I never heard of that Sanae :O

I will try to RE DL her its Gonna take some time though........ 1,000MB File yeah

I don't think so,plus if she did that's a null character,but she's a joke so she's cheap and creepy...

.............creepy Wait till you guys see the newest most terrifying Edit yet I think its #1 on my creepy list..........its more creepier than all of sig sog edits reimu box and My yuyuko i got.........

No Cant dont have her and he does not give out his edits     I will try to RE DL her its Gonna take some time though........ 1,000MB File yeah     .............creepy Wait till you guys see the newest most terrifying Edit yet I think its #1 on my creepy list..........its more creepier than all of sig sog edits reimu box and My yuyuko i got.........

I've probrably seen worse but ok you can show me it.

No Cant dont have her and he does not give out his edits

I will try to RE DL her its Gonna take some time though........ 1,000MB File yeah

.............creepy Wait till you guys see the newest most terrifying Edit yet I think its #1 on my creepy list..........its more creepier than all of sig sog edits reimu box and My yuyuko i got.........

A really creepy Touhou Edit? Sounds like something interesting since i really like Creepy Charakters! :heeee:

I've probrably seen worse but ok you can show me it.

no you Havent this one is attack you in your sleep..........Its Nothing and can Instankt ko you NULL person

A really creepy Touhou Edit? Sounds like something interesting since i really like Creepy Charakters! :heeee:

Same here and this one.........is creepy I Made a port for it its done and I Made it creepy

.......I Need proof Cause theres no way I even checked The only places it can be is in a blog or that sKydrive.........

Well you don't need to be mad about it cuz I was just searching her only to see there's a Baidu website of where a guy had that Plasticmind V2 and there's a link and lead me to a DL website named 115.com and there was a file named "Plasticmind-V2.rar" which I DL it. You can try search it your self since I feel lazy XP

The V2 Version is In 1 Skydrive Thats it you cannot find it anywhere else.......And it wont die No Matter what ohhhh FB That sig.........is awsome And creepy Nice one 

I saw the second Version in a later Video of Zanzoku yesterday is she even Cheaper than the first one? And thank you i think i like my Sig too (Normally i don't like the results of my Sig's or everything xD)