Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Any Links that dont work please tell me ok Updated Link for Argento and well Ik everyone wants those Utashos but..........sorry there all Private for A Reason Author does not want to give them out and im not allowed too I wish i could.......

Well you could post the author's blog so we can trade with them....That's what I was thinking as an idea.

Well you could post the author's blog so we can trade with them....That's what I was thinking as an idea.

Thing is Some I have to Keep secret cause there edits that are Private and also that might take a long time to do idk I might

Mugen de Saikyou no Lemirya:

http://www.geocities.jp/mugen_no_iki/koukai.htm

(Click on the image of tank in the bottom of this link. The file name is Lemirya_Sensya.")

ummmmm Thats already in the other one Idk if it counts as a edit though it doesnt really do Much welll In my opinon.........

Thing is Some I have to Keep secret cause there edits that are Private and also that might take a long time to do idk I might

ummmmm Thats already in the other one Idk if it counts as a edit though it doesnt really do Much welll In my opinon.........

Oops, I've found that in another section. I thought nobody is sharing yet :^)

You will She even killed Killer donald And killer conol no joke shes very very cheap EVEN KILLED ced Phantom yeah.......shes my best edit so far lol ok PLEASE check page 1 under my edits shes in there now ^^

I've tested Anisan's Cheapest Cheapy this evening, and here is my report.

"Have you ever heard or read Dragonball Multiverse (the free doujin webcomic written by French DB fans) ?

If so, please take a look at its Chapter 33.

The same thing will happen as a match between Vegeto vs XXI, when selecting her with 12P."

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-724.html

Holy shit.Better see if anyone I have can kill Ani-san's new cheapy.EDIT: Or not. She KOed my MUGEN.

Lol but Phantom Donald hard is one way to K.O his cheapest edit.Plus it's not possible if you try with Funboy's Overkill or even Desperate Angel,Arrabella Rose Bakudan anyone like that his edit will K.O them in one shot.

Holy shit. Better see if anyone I have can kill Ani-san's new cheapy. EDIT: Or not. She KOed my MUGEN.

Hehe...........You think thats bad DEX conol was defeated and that killed ced phantom I got a Much stronger one And they were %v%v too Killed won both rounds Dont believe me Check my video mon or tues Igtg to Show Sat and sunday Im spending the night In Rodchester soooo yeah.....